Senior Technical Consultant - NG911
- Job Title
- Senior Technical Consultant - NG911
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Remote United States,
- Other Location
We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Technical Consultant to join our Next Generation 911 (NG911) team! The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert in the assessment, specification, design, and implementation of enterprise voice NG911 solutions including telephony, broadband voice/data networks, radio, and mission critical IP transport. The role requires a professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
Remote, USA – 50% travel
- Serve as a senior technical subject mater expert for our clients including onsite surveys and assessments for data gathering and conduct stakeholder interviews with a focus on system improvement, cost reduction and operational efficiency
- Oversee the planning direction and coordination of work activity, collaborating with a project or program manager
- Negotiate contracts with vendors on behalf of our clients to fulfill project requirements
- Promote positive client relations, working with them as partners to develop long-term and meaningful relationships that are beneficial to them - and to our firm; Participate in NG911 sales initiatives
- Conduct analysis, develop reports and presentations, present findings and options to clients and potential clients; Assure quality of project deliverables and client satisfaction
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
BASIC REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- 10+ years of successful and documented work experience in the assessment, specification, consultation, design, and implementation in combination of enterprise voice, data, Emergency Services IP-enabled network (ESInet), NG911 or 911 systems
- At least 5 years of specific work experience in the assessment, specification, consultation, design and implementation of NG911 solutions and transitions
- Demonstrable knowledge in at least three of the following: Voice over internet protocol (VoIP), session initiation protocol (SIP), systems integration, multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) networking, wireless communications, broadband solutions engineering, network security, next generation 911 topology and design, private branch exchange (PBX) and interoperability
- Working knowledge of technical and operational standards that apply to the concept of NG911; this includes NENA i3, ATIS/ESIF, IETF, etc. Should have significant practical experience in the application of technical standards to real-world features and functions
- Working knowledge of GIS and Cyber Security as it pertains to NG911
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local polices and regulatory activities related to 911 and emergency services
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to drive to client locations
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience with writing technical documents with the ability to translate technical concepts and processes into terms that are understood by leadership personnel.
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network and security solutions that are transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we are able to offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across a variety of industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.careers
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their U.S. military status, status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
United States citizens, Green Card holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.