Senior .NET Developer
- Job Title
- Senior .NET Developer
- Job ID
- Jefferson City, MO 65101
- Other Location
Mission Critical Partners has an immediate need for an experienced Senior .NET Developer to work with our client in Jefferson City, Missouri. As a Senior .Net Developer you will be responsible for sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free. The role requires a professional committed to teamwork and success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements
- Collaborate with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required
- Refactor existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines
- Check your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions
- Test your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order
- Ensure that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging
- Deploy developments and monitor uptake by the target audience
- Use clients' feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development
- Remain abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree
- MCSD or MCPD certification is preferred
- At least 10 years development experience with Visual Studio.
- At least 10 years development experience with C#, CSS, HTML 5, Bootstrap, JQuery and SQL Server as backend.
- At least 7 years combined development experience within Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) and Azure DevOps (ADO).
- At least 7 years development experience with .net Framework where 3 of those total years are utilizing 4.6.x.
- State Government Experience
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network and security solutions that are transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we are able to offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across a variety of industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.careers
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their U.S. military status, status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
United States citizens, Green Card holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.