- Job Title
- Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Albuquerque, NM 87101
- Other Location
Mission Critical Partners has an ongoing need for experienced and self-starter Business Analysts to work on our Data and Software Integration Services team. This role will be responsible for facilitating assigned projects by serving as a liaison between system users and developers, setting and communicating goals, and evaluating and refining results. The role requires a professional committed to teamwork and success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
- Create documentation of business requirements, current and future state workflows
- Participate in all testing phases of associated applications during implementation and upgrades; Assist in testing all aspects of a solution including validation of results, integration, and data and system integrity.
- Provide input to policies and procedures, training, and best practices for use within the organization; participate in meetings as required.
- Assist users to identify current operating procedures and clarify business processes and document detailed descriptions of the user’s business needs.
- Apply application/system knowledge in collaboration with business area SMEs to develop requirements for business needs.
- Recognize and advise leadership of concerns and/or issues and provide appropriate follow-up to identified issues.
- Develop process documentation and specifications, including translation into non-technical terminology.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (preferred).
- Experience implementing electronic healthcare records for medical or behavioral health care.
- Experience in a department of corrections environment (preferred).
- Understanding of Clinical EHR systems and paper medical records
- Knowledge of healthcare operations/clinical workflows.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Ability to clearly document business processes, workflows, testing results and steps, etc.
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network and security solutions that are transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we are able to offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across a variety of industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.careers
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their U.S. military status, status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
United States citizens, Green Card holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.