Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Analytics Program Manager-Remote
- Job Title
- Analytics Program Manager-Remote
- Job ID
- Remote, VA
- Other Location
We are looking for someone who excels at working collaboratively, enjoys writing, delivers high-quality work and can articulate business strategy.
Candidates should have expertise working in an agile transformation environment where they can coach and mentor others on changes and expectations.
Candidates should also have a well-rounded analytical program management history with the ability to support strategic initiatives and forward thinking to lead programs and advise stakeholders. Additional qualities that will serve you well in this role are attention to detail, ability to remain flexible in a fast-paced environment, comfortable working in ambiguity, and a passion for out-of-the-box thinking.
- Proven experience in program management with strong Agile leadership
- Ensure extensive collaboration with the analytic teams, strategic partners, senior leadership, and business partners.
- Strong expertise in program roadmap and agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to decipher and convey messages to leadership verbally and visually.
- Strong focus on delivery and actively turns lessons learned into better and faster ways to deliver.
- Manage project activities through all lifecycles to ensure the best quality product is delivered.
- Derives appropriate action recommendations and works in partnership with business units to ensure implementation.
- Actively participates in cross-functional team activities, provides expertise on strategy, offering original perspectives and conventional views.
- Collaborates with team members to establish goals, objectives, and future opportunities.
- Ensures accurate process and methodology is documented.
- Manages and appropriately prioritizes multiple overlapping projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and time management
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.
Get social with us, when you follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter you will be first to see our latest job postings and updates. Know someone who would be interested in one of our positions? Refer them and you can earn a bonus through our Referral Program. EEOC Know Your Rights Employee Rights Poster Pay Transparency Provisions