Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
API Business Analyst-100% Remote
- Job Title
- API Business Analyst-100% Remote
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Remote, VA US
- Other Location
The Business Analyst (BA) is primarily responsible for researching, analyzing, defining, designing, configuring, documenting, and testing detailed business requirements within API MuleSoft based implementations. This role provides implementation support for key business application goals.
Daily activities include identifying and driving end-user requirements, facilitating communication within the internal teams, working closely with clients to define application metrics, reports, dashboards, data mapping, and other integration requirements.
Technical Business Analyst
- Research and Analysis: Carries out research and data collection to understand our clients or potential clients. Interviews clients’ employees, management teams and other stakeholders to assess the problem.
- Functions as the business analyst across multiple work streams during the implementation of Cloud Native API Exchange Platform on MuleSoft
- Communication: Creates clear, concise, and completed functional specifications and required documents detailing systems requirements.
- Documentation: Gathers, creates, and documents current and future business process flows of all assigned client projects
Qualifications – All required unless otherwise noted.
- Experience in Web services / API’s MuleSoft platform
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Proven experience within IT Delivery type projects and/or cloud-based implementations in a BA role.
- Strong proven experience with IT Delivery type projects, significant experience with solution implementation/integration projects.
- Proven abilities in client facing role developing business requirement documents (BRDs) and functional requirement documents (FRDs).
- Elicit requirements through in-person or virtual communications.
- Manage a portfolio of complex projects that span one or multiple teams or systems.
- Document & communicate requirements in the form of user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrate knowledge to support how solutions will address strategic goals while maintaining industry best practices.
- Analyze and document current-state versus future-state business processes and technical architecture.
- Drive solution and process design activities, including conducting technical and process design workshops with project teams and SMEs across the business.
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations, and functional goals.
- Work with the business and technical teams to prioritize requirements, evaluate solutions, identify potential risks, determine proposed solutions, and propose interim workarounds.
- Resolve conflicts and negotiate changes in scope, priorities, and design.
- Lead demonstrations, user acceptance testing, and occasional training activities around the release of new enhancements or functionality.
- Guide people-change management plans by analyzing the impact of change on multiple stakeholders.
- Participate in multiple, simultaneous projects, estimate time required to produce artifacts, and report progress toward delivery goals.
- Work creatively and independently, demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Participate in establishing best practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities on the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated requirements gathering abilities.
- Customer-centric attitude - committed to the client and successfully consults and negotiates when necessary.
- Business analyst experience managing business process change and technology implementation projects.
- 5+ years of Consulting, Finance, or Business experience - managing business process change and technology implementation projects - business or technology consulting experience background.
- Excellent experience in Business Analysis, SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Experience working with executives and senior leadership.
- Motivated and comfortable adapting to change and competing demands.
- Instinct to ask relevant probing questions that get to the "why" behind business requests to achieve successful outcomes.
- Can distill meaningful and accurate information from potentially ambiguous business descriptions.
Get social with us, when you follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter you will be first to see our latest job postings and updates. Know someone who would be interested in one of our positions? Refer them and you can earn a bonus through our Referral Program. EEOC Know Your Rights Employee Rights Poster Pay Transparency Provisions