Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Senior Agile Coach- Remote
- Job Title
- Senior Agile Coach- Remote
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Remote, VA
- Other Location
- 7 - 10 years’ experience leading Agile initiatives and driving an organization through transformational changes.
- 7 - 10 years’ experience leading Agile training sessions, workshops, ways of working, planning sessions and creating required documentation and material.
- 7 - 10 years’ experience and knowledge with agile techniques, processes, tools that enable the rapid definition, design, build, test and integration of the service or product.
- Use subject matter expertise to coach and lead new and existing teams on agile practices, including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) practices.
- Influence leadership and team members on the culture change required to shift from a traditional to an Agile methodology.
• Lead and oversee the coaching and planning of multiple existing operational teams, as well as supporting new operational teams in Scrum, Scrumban or Kanban
• Lead Agile teams through product/service framing and discovery, including defining OKRs, product/service vision, user story mapping, and other framing activities
• Drive consistent Agile practices and strategy across the organization to enhance business value delivery
Certified as a SAFe Program Consultant
• Experience launching an Agile Release Train helpful
• Significant experience working in an Agile environment as a Senior Agile Coach (e.g., Scrum, SAFe, DevOps, etc.), successfully coaching and transitioning teams, programs, and portfolios
• Significant experience in successful Agile transformation at scale in large enterprise organizations
• Significant experience in leading agile training sessions, workshops, ways of working, planning sessions and creating required documentation and materials with SAFe agile training experience, a plus
Significant experience with different Agile methodologies (Scrum, Scrumban, Kanban)
• Significant experience in coaching and developing people and teams, influencing behavior change and establishing sustainability through cultural change
• Significant experience in working with JIRA or Microsoft Azure DevOps
Desired Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Preferred - Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Business, Information Technology or Computer Science
• Banking/financial background preferred
• Information Security or Information Technology background a plus
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in various industries and sizes help us find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.
Get social with us, when you follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter you will be first to see our latest job postings and updates. Know someone who would be interested in one of our positions? Refer them and you can earn a bonus through our Referral Program. EEOC Know Your Rights Employee Rights Poster Pay Transparency Provisions