- Job Title
- Contracts Manager
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Remote, United States,
- Other Location
Mission Critical Partners has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager. This key position will be responsible for leading the preparation, negotiation, and tracking of contracts, contract vehicles, and various agreements within the Company. The Contracts Manager supports the team’s effort to manage projects, ensure quality and best practices, and assists in developing the business and other activities that contribute to the overall success of our firm. The role requires a professional committed to teamwork and success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
Remote, United States
- Leads organizational pre-and post-award contracts management efforts by leveraging expert knowledge and application of standard acquisition policies and regulations and integrating contract management tools and methods.
- Reviews proposal terms and conditions to identify areas of organizational risk (e.g., financial, legal, and security), while identifying options to mitigate those risks; administers task and change orders.
- Maintains contract templates, including non-disclosure agreements, professional/master services agreements, teaming agreements, subcontractor agreements, and independent contractor agreements.
- Supports negotiation of contract terms with clients, potential clients, vendors and internal stakeholders
- Ensures MCP compliance with contract terms, including, but not limited to insurance requirements, tax clearances, state/local jurisdiction registrations and internal policy/operational conformity.
- Serves as primary liaison to Corporate legal counsel when/as necessary.
- Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time.
- Other responsibilities assigned by CFO.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in business or a related field.
- 5+ years of state, federal, and local government contracting or subcontracting experience.
- Knowledge of contract management tools, templates, methods, and processes.
- Experience with the procurement / acquisition life cycle.
- Knowledge of contract law, accounting principles and finance.
- Possess superior attention to detail and strong negotiation/mediation abilities.
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) (strongly preferred)
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network and security solutions that are transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we are able to offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across a variety of industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.careers
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Mission Critical Partners shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their U.S. military status, status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
United States citizens, Green Card holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.