- Job Title
- Network Technician
- Job ID
- Bellefonte, PA 16823
- Other Location
Mission Critical Partners has an immediate opportunity for a self-motivated Network Technician/Desktop Support Analyst who can work effectively in a team environment and provide excellent customer service and support to team members and end-users. The successful candidate must be able to explain intricate technical information to non-technical users and understand Incident, Problem, and Change Management processes. The role requires a professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
State College Area – Bellefonte, Pennsylvania (Onsite)
- Communicate and interact routinely with IT ticket submitters – Maintain, troubleshoot, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Meet service-level agreements (SLA) – Close tickets in a timely manner while meeting customer service standards
- Provides second level technical support to users concerning network system operations
- Ensure the stable operation of the computer networks. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links
- Install and maintain network file servers and network operating systems; ensure that backup copies of all files are routinely made and securely stored at separate locations; maintain system documentation.
- Participate in a rotational on-call schedule for after hours support
- Other duties assigned by manager
BASIC REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange, and Microsoft Office Suite, Web Browsers, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
- Deep understanding of Active Directory
- Ability to support Microsoft Office 365 & Azure Services
- Basic networking understanding (small and home office networks, VPN, etc.)
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network and security solutions that are transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we are able to offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across a variety of industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.com/careers/
Mission Critical Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States citizens, Green Card holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.