Human Resources Manager
- Job Title
- Human Resources Manager
- Job ID
- Leesburg, VA 20175
- Other Location
Develops Human Resources policies and programs for the corporation. The major areas covered employment, indoctrination, employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety and health, and employee services.
Experience with Insperity Premier PEO.
1. Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies. Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship.
2. Oversees the analysis, maintenance and communication of records required by law (Federal and State) and ensures compliance of policies, procedures and reporting.
3. Protects interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
4. Establish and record insurance and other benefits offered, assist employees in understanding the benefits.
5. Establishes wage and salary structure, pay policies, performance appraisal programs, employee benefit programs and services, and company safety and health programs.
6. Oversees recruiting, assessment, and selection process to fill positions.
7. Provides necessary education and materials to line management and employees - workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
8. Maintain employee records, records of benefit plans participation, workman's compensation records and employee statistics for government reporting
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources. SHRM Professional Designation desirable. Five years progressive generalist experience in technical or manufacturing environment.
High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities. Superior interpersonal abilities and the ability to get along with diverse personalities. Sound reasoning and judgment. Strong communication skills. Participate management style - advocate of team concept. Demonstrated knowledge and application of applicable ISO processes.