Senior Project Manager: Public Safety Operations
- Job Title
- Senior Project Manager: Public Safety Operations
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Western United States Region,
- Other Location
Mission Critical Partners has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our Facilities and Operations Team. You will be leading teams that focus on the assessment, operations, design and procurement of public safety operations, technologies, and/or facilities. The role requires a professional committed to teamwork and success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
Remote within the Western United States Region
30 - 40% to the Portland, OR metropolitan area
- Manage projects and/or programs focused on public safety systems, to include scope, budget, and time constraints.
- Establish strategy and tactics for project success; Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management and relationship building with our clients.
- Lead enterprise-wide and cross functional project teams; manage and coordinate subcontractors.
- Develop, write, and track detailed project scope statements (PSS) and work breakdown schedules (WBS). Support negotiation with clients to adjust and amend scope of services, procurement, and budgets.
- Establish project plans and schedules between clients, company technical and project teams. Oversee and coordinate the planning, resources, and direction of work activity and deliverables.
- Ability to travel to client sites frequently as needed.
- Other duties assigned by management.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (preferred).
- Experience managing complex public safety projects and/or training (preferred).
- Work experience in the assessment, design, consultation and implementation of operations technologies and communications systems for public safety and/or mission critical systems.
- Working knowledge of technical and operational standards that apply to public safety communications.
- Experience with some or any of the following: 911, public safety operations, emergency management, CAD, wireless communications systems, or specific experience with partner agencies (Police, Fire, EMS)
- Ability to present complicated concepts in an understandable way to governmental boards and persons while creating trusted relationships with all stakeholders.
- Proficient with emergency services planning/procedures and program administration of both government projects and multi-county regional programs interfacing with local governments and voluntary boards.
- Valid driver’s license.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- PMP, degree or other relevant project management credentials
- Computer skills required/desired: Microsoft Office; Project Management Software, Deltek Vantagepoint)
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network and security solutions that are transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we are able to offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across a variety of industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.com/careers/
Mission Critical Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States citizens, Green Card holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.