- Job Title
- Proposal Coordinator
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Remote, United States,
- Other Location
Join our team and contribute to work that truly matters, positively impacting the lives of countless individuals through enhanced public safety and justice operations.
At Mission Critical Partners (MCP), we are passionate about creating a lasting impact in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. As a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network, and security solutions, we are transforming and modernizing segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven efficient ecosystems to improve emergency response and justice outcomes. Our purpose-driven approach and commitment to our core values of persistence, integrity, trust, accountability, and prudence make us a proud and dynamic place to work and improve communities across the country.
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and experienced Proposal Coordinator to join our vibrant and purpose-driven team. In this role, you will lead and manage the proposal development process for both RFP responses and quick-turn letter proposals. Collaborate closely with top subject matter experts (SMEs), who are industry-leading practitioners, and leverage our best-in-class quality assurance team for final review and professional formatting. Your primary focus will be ensuring the timely submission of high-quality proposals that align with client requirements and showcase MCP's expertise and value proposition in solving client issues.
- Support the proposal process, from initial request for proposal (RFP) or letter proposal inquiry to final submission, ensuring timely and accurate completion of all tasks.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including technical experts, business development, and management, to gather information and contribute to compelling, client-focused proposals.
- Review RFPs and letter proposal requests, identifying key requirements and assisting in the development of a comprehensive proposal strategy.
- Help maintain a proposal calendar, tracking all milestones and deadlines to ensure timely submission.
- Assist in writing, editing, and proofreading proposal content to ensure clarity, accuracy, and consistency across all documents.
- Contribute to the maintenance of a repository of standard proposal content, templates, and supporting materials, ensuring all materials are up-to-date and readily available.
- Work closely with the quality assurance team to support the final review, editing, and professional formatting of proposals.
- Participate in post-proposal evaluations, identifying areas for improvement and suggesting changes to enhance the proposal process and increase win rates.
- Stay informed about industry trends, best practices, and MCP's offerings to ensure proposals are current and relevant.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in proposal management or coordination, preferably in the public safety, justice, or technology sectors.
- Proven success in supporting complex proposals, including RFP responses and quick-turn letter proposals, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts in a clear and compelling manner.
- Solid project management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with proposal best practices, including Shipley or similar methodologies, is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- A valid driver’s license with the ability to drive to client sites and MCP regional offices..
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Familiarity with automated sales management tools – salesforce.com
- Prior experience in proposal development.
- Proficiency in proposal management software such as Qvidian and Loopio is a plus.
- Background in Public Safety Operations - Land Mobile Radio (LMR), Broadband Wireless Communications, Next Generation 911 (NG911), and Criminal Justice or Information Technology is desirable.
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network and security solutions that are transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we are able to offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across a variety of industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.com/careers/
Mission Critical Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States citizens, Green Card holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.