Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
- Job Title
- Warehouse Technician
- Job ID
- NAPLES, FL 34110
- Other Location
- Southwest Florida, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs
Summit Broadband Inc. is a cutting edge, fiber-based broadband provider delivering best in class residential, commercial, and hospitality technology solutions. This growing, dynamic high-tech company headquartered in sunny Central Florida, is seeking a Warehouse Provisioning Technician to join our Business Operations team and grow with us. The new Summit Broadband is poised for an incredible future fueled by team members dedicated to being the best.
Job Title: Warehouse and Provisioning Technician
Status: Full-Time/ Non-Exempt
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Location: Southwest Florida
Primary responsibility of the Warehouse/Provisioning Technician is to receive orders and stage and test CPE.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform operations in all activities related to pick up, loading/unloading, storage, shipment and delivery of goods and materials
- Verify receipt of goods and materials and match with appropriate invoices and purchase orders while entering into the accounting platform
- Notify requisitioning areas of order arrivals and arrange delivery
- Maintain control and coordinate records on stock inventory and all items in storage
- Assure that safety (including fire safety) and security rules and regulations are followed within warehouse
- Maintain inventory controls and disbursement of supplies for all stock items
- Stage and test all customer premise equipment (CPE) prior to deployment in the field and immediately on return to the warehouse from the field.
- Control all maintenance activity for CPE, including return to manufacturer for repair.
- Work with management on plans and programs for improvement within the department
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- Warehouse Experience Preferred
- Forklift Certified Preferred
- 2-5 Years warehouse experience
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in shipping and receiving goods
- Proficient in preparing reports using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and communicational skills
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repeatedly
- Telecommunications Industry Preferred
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Must have clean driving record
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program.