- Job Title
- DevOps Engineer
- Job ID
- Lehi, UT 84043
- Other Location
12+ Months, W2 Contract
Adobe is seeking an innovative and hardworking DevOps engineer to build innovative applications around ServiceNow ITOM Discovery and CMDB services. The goal is to provide complete and accurate enterprise-wide, cross-cloud CMDB data to strengthen our critical business and technical processes and allow us to deliver a first-class service. The successful candidate will be driven to explore exciting concepts such as ETL, CSDM, data modelling, and AIOps. For the developer that is passionate about simplifying cross-enterprise/cross-cloud complexity by creating and extending software services in our SaaS ecosystem, this is the opportunity you've been looking for.
You should have a strong curiosity to learn new technologies and the ability to drive projects to conclusion. This individual will have ServiceNow development experience with exposure to one or more current programming languages such as Python, Go, or Rust. Collaboration and an ability to work in a sophisticated environment are key skills required to succeed in this role. This individual should be self-motivated and have a passion for developing quality software solutions!
What you'll do:
You will be joining Adobe's Cloud Operations team, building services that extend and strengthen the ServiceNow implementation leading to ever improving business solutions. You will contribute to an impactful engineering team to design, implement, test and build key features for these services that run in AWS, Azure, and/or private data centers.
What you'll need:
- B.S. in Computer Science, or related field
- 4+ years experience developing and operating enterprise-scale software solutions
- Domain knowledge and programming experience in ITOM
- Experience building, deploying, and maintaining services running on Kubernetes
- Love to learn new things, build cool software, and have fun
- Knowledge of software version control systems (e.g., Git) and release management processes.
- Strong written and oral skills
$52.09 - $65.11 / HR
- Pay Range
- ¤52.09 Hourly to ¤65.11 Hourly