Vice President of Broadband Technologies
- Job Title
- Vice President of Broadband Technologies
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Remote United States,
- Other Location
Mission Critical Partners has an immediate opportunity for a hands-on Vice President of Broadband Technologies to lead and support our effort to develop broadband service capabilities, manage projects, ensure quality and best practices, and develop the business and other activities that contribute to the overall success of our firm. Collaborating with senior leadership, team staff members, and our business partners, the Vice President of Broadband Technologies helps set strategy, achievable goals, and provide solutions that delight our clients. The Vice President models MCP’s mission, vision, and core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, and Prudence.
Remote United States
Up to 50%
- In collaboration with the Vice President, Director of Wireless Communications Systems, develop team goals and metrics in alignment with corporate and division objectives, and financial and operational goals.
- Manage team/domain area utilization targets to meet established goals while delivering high-quality service to our clients.
- Establish, develop, and direct execution of business strategies to support corporate policies and objectives for labor backlog projections and staffing forecasts.
- Set metrics for team sales to support corporate goals. Prepare and deliver weekly project reports.
- Manage client projects and strategic relationships to ensure projects stay within time, scope and budget.
- Create plans to leverage relationships throughout our industry to develop leads and opportunities for new business initiatives. Develop, lead, and participate in the coordination and preparation of presentations and proposals.
- Empower and motivate team members to take charge and resolve issues within their sphere of influence in the pursuit of client and business objectives.
- Contribute to market segment leadership planning efforts. Partner with other market segments to expand business opportunities.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in Management, Information Sciences, Technology, Technology Engineering, or a related field.
- 10 years of relevant experience in broadband network design and/or executing broadband design/implementation projects.
- Direct and matrix supervisory experience, and strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities are required.
- Exemplary communication skills, both oral and written. Writing for RFQ, RFP, presentations, and technical reports
- Ability to assess and understand client situations. Identify needs, present concepts, develop specifications and recommendations, and deliver solutions.
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive your own vehicle to client sites and MCP regional office locations.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- A background in leading teams and business units for a consulting or professional services environment.
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network and security solutions that are transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we are able to offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across a variety of industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.com/careers/
Mission Critical Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States citizens, Green Card holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.