Project Manager - NG911
- Job Title
- Project Manager - NG911
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Remote United States,
- Other Location
Our NG-911 Team has a career opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to establish a career with a fast-paced rapidly growing company. The Project Manager is responsible for developing and managing technology projects for clients by managing the cost, time, and scope constraints. The primary duties include creating and maintaining a project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status, resource allocation, and financial status. The role requires a client-focused professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
Remote United States (Mid Atlantic Region Preferred)
- Lead project teams in design and development tasks. Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion with budgetary requirements
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets while identifying resources needed, developing schedules, and measuring results
- Understand overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each project team member
- Ensure the project objectives and requirements are clear and agreed upon by client stakeholders and team members
- Coordinate delivery and implementation of projects that meet quality assurance standards.
- Drive problem investigation and resolution as required. Ensure risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that projects are delivered successfully through to production
- Design and maintain technical and project documentation
- Maintain constant communication with clients keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes, agreed outages, etc.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or a related field or related experience
- 8 years of successful and documented work experience in the assessment, design, implementation, and management of technologies and communications systems for public safety and/or mission-critical systems
- 8 years of project management experience
- PMP Certification preferred but not required depending on work experience
- Exemplary communication skills, both oral and written. Writing for RFQ, RFP, presentations, and technical reports. Exceptional listener. Understanding client goals and how they measure success. Ability to assess client situations. Identify needs, present concepts, develop specifications and recommendations, and deliver solutions
- Travel up to 50% to include overnight
- Valid Driver’s License with the ability to drive your own vehicle to client sites and MCP regional office locations
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network and security solutions that are transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we are able to offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across a variety of industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.com/careers/
Mission Critical Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States citizens, Green Card holders and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.