Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume. Once your resume has been submitted you can log in to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skill set.
Network Cloud / Automation Engineer
- Job Title
- Network Cloud / Automation Engineer
- Job ID
- Remote, MD
- Other Location
We are actively seeking an Azure Network Engineer who will be responsible for installing and maintaining multiple connections to cloud providers as well as supporting on-prem data centers. This includes capacity planning, traffic engineering, and adding/removing connections as needed. This person will work closely with the Cloud Architect and Network Security teams.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience 2+ years Microsoft Azure. experience in migration of hosted applications to a cloud environment
- Knowledge of Express Route Extensive BGP routing experience.
- Hybrid Cloud Architecture experience and Knowledge of Cisco Nexus switching and ASR routers Cisco CCNA, CCNP, Azure, or other cloud certifications preferred.
- Top Three Skills: Azure networking, SD-Wan (any brand), BGP routing
*Remote candidates accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.
Get social with us! When you follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter you will be first to see our latest job postings and updates. Know someone who would be interested in one of our positions? Refer them and you can earn a bonus through our Referral Program. EEOC Know Your Rights Employee Rights Poster Pay Transparency Provisions