Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Service Delivery Associate Project Manager
- Job Title
- Service Delivery Associate Project Manager
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32811
- Other Location
Summit Broadband is a leading fiber-optics telecommunications provider in Central and Southwest Florida, providing voice, video, data, and high-speed internet services to commercial and residential customers. We are an organization that value’s each employee’s contributions and encourages everyone to share their ideas. Standing out in the industry by providing superior products and exceptional customer service, this growing and dynamic high-tech company is seeking a Customer Installation Coordinator to join our team and grow with us.
Job Title: Service Delivery Associate Project Manager
Reports to: Director of Service Delivery
Location: Central Florida
The Service Delivery Associated Project Manager is responsible to coordinate the installation of service orders, schedule installations, review incoming orders, process orders to billing system, and track details related to the timing and quality for implementation of commercial installations of the organization’s products and services. This position will require in-office participation.
- Assist and coordinate the installation and billing of service orders, collaborating with other SBB teams to ensure a timely delivery of services and a good customer experience.
- Build and manage customer relationships necessary to meet customer expectations.
- Manage customer expectations through effective communication and coordination.
- Act as liaison between engineering, sales and the customer regarding installation timeline.
- Practice project and time management skills including prioritizing work and coordinating resolutions with other departments as appropriate.
- Improve customer retention and sales by effectively coordinating install of services to the customer based on needs assessment during customer contact. Proactively communicate to customer with timely updates on the status of their project as needed.
- Utilize internal systems to initiate and complete service orders and manage customer requests.
- Maintain current knowledge of the company’s practices, operations processes, service offerings and promotions.
- Recommend process improvements designed to maximize revenues.
- Support company image through demonstrated performance.
- Manage work independently with little supervision.
- Associate’s degree or project management related certifications preferred.
- Previous work experience in communications or technical project management preferred.
- Ability to develop professional relationships with peers, boundary partners, and customers.
- Strong and resourceful critical thinking skills.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, communication and project management skills.
- Proficient working knowledge of Windows operating system and experience with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Proficiency in analyzing and interpreting data.
- Experience with CRM required and previous experience working with Salesforce and/or SiteTracker preferred
- Must be flexible to changes in the business.
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug testing.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program