Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume. Once your resume has been submitted you can log in to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skill set.
Agile Coach Remote
- Job Title
- Agile Coach Remote
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Fairfax, VA 22030
- Other Location
Sr. Agile Coach Contractor Remote
- We are looking for an Agile Coach to join a transformation team that is leading the evolution of a Real Estate Lending Business Unit to an agile way of working. This role will focus on team and program coaching and will partner with other coaches to meet transformation objectives.
- Coaching multiple Agile development teams and large-scale programs within the Business Unit and Portfolio to attain high levels of maturity and achieve business objectives.
- Strong emotional intelligence and organizational awareness with the ability to challenge organizational norms and influence decisions without formal authority.
- Skilled in all aspects of team and program ceremonies, events, and activities throughout the life cycle.
- Cultivate an Agile mindset by demonstrating and teaching values of the Agile Manifesto as well as the technical skills that form part of the underlying principles and methods.
- Tracking Agile team metrics and utilizing them to coach teams and leaders to recommend improvement opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills including active listening, coaching, consultation, and collaboration.
- 5+ years experience as an Agile practitioner in RTE, Product Owner, or Product Manager roles.
- 3+ years experience as an Agile Coach of teams and programs.
- Experience with one or more Agile tools such as Jira, Azure DevOps, Rally, etc., preferably Azure DevOps.
Nice to Have experience:
- Experience with conducting and facilitating Agile training desirable.
- Experience with communicating about the Agile Transformation.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.
Get social with us! When you follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter you will be first to see our latest job postings and updates. Know someone who would be interested in one of our positions? Refer them and you can earn a bonus through our Referral Program. EEOC Know Your Rights Employee Rights Poster Pay Transparency Provisions