Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume. Once your resume has been submitted you can log in to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skill set.
- Job Title
- IT Analyst-Remote
- Job ID
- Remote, VA 22180
- Other Location
Understand regulatory IT compliance requirements and be able to translate those into business and IT processes and controls to enhance and support our corporate compliance and audit capabilities. To ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used during the planning, assessment, approval, and implementation of IT changes to control risk, minimize service disruption, and provide quality service.
- Incorporate and leverage industry frameworks and best practices while maintaining alignment with our corporate goals and capabilities.
- Serve as point of contact for audit and risk management inquiries about Service Transition's controls and activities.
- Work closely with Enterprise Risk Management, Information Security and IT Risk teams.
- Lead small / medium sized projects related to Change Management / Service Transition risk & compliance-based process improvements.
- Understanding of agile development methodologies, DevSecOps and CI/CD principles.
- Quickly gain an understanding of internal Controls, Standards and Directives with the ability to relate to IT processes.
- Knowledge and experience with industry frameworks such as NIST 800-53, 800-39, 800-37, ISO 27005, CIS, ACET and other applicable IT Risk frameworks.
- Coordinate with the Service Transition teams to ensure compliance with IT requirements, standards, practices, and processes to effectively manage risk and maintain the security and health of our services.
- Evaluate the performance and trends of Service Transition risk and compliance related activities and controls, including defining and monitoring metrics, KPIs, and SLAs.
- Assist with identifying and remediating any control deficiencies or findings.
- Monitor and evaluate corporate Service Transition dept including planning, evaluating, approving, and implementing functions for all IT software and infrastructure changes.
- Collaborate with Project Management teams, business stakeholders, and Business Relationship Management to ensure technical software and infrastructure change schedules align with internal goals, strategies, and priorities.
- Prepare reports and presentations for leaders, managers, analysts, and engineers.
- Ensure audit and risk requests are communicated to appropriate personnel, such as subject matter experts, and track progress of responses.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and risk assessment groups to provide applicable artifacts in a timely manner.
- Document and Analyze processes and workflows to understand value chain, input/output, to improve and/or automate service performance.
- Prepare remediation plans for identified technical and operational issues.
- Evaluate IT software and infrastructure production changes and make recommendations based upon conformity to policy, assessed risk, readiness, and completion of change data.
- Develop, recommend, and document adjustments to workflow to streamline processes.
- Prepare training materials and provide training to staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.
Get social with us! When you follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter you will be first to see our latest job postings and updates. Know someone who would be interested in one of our positions? Refer them and you can earn a bonus through our Referral Program. EEOC Know Your Rights Employee Rights Poster Pay Transparency Provisions