Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Underground Lineman
- Job ID
- Monmouth, OR 97361
- Other Location
Location: Monmouth, OR
HHS Construction, LLC., a Congruex Company, is looking for an Underground Lineman to join our wireless/engineering/construction team. Learn more about our operating unit at www.Congruex.com/hhs-construction.
Who is CongruexCongruex designs and builds broadband and wireless communications infrastructure. The work we do enables everything in the modern world to operate, from healthcare and energy to transportation and social interactions.
We deliver turn-key network solutions under a single platform by aligning our engineering and in-market construction operating units. Our vision is to be the best end-to-end provider of network services in the U.S. and our core values of GRIT connect everything we do.
We are building tomorrow, together. Will you join us?
Your New Job
HHS Constructions, LLC is searching for an experienced Underground Lineman to join our team. The Underground Lineman will rod, rope and place cables in existing underground conduit structures.
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Rod existing conduit structures, some vacant and some occupied
- Installs and/or sets conduit, pedestals and hand-holes
- Place fiber optic cable, as required
- Ensures that all work considers the safety of the customer and general public and compliance with all governmental orders.
- Enters manholes and confined spaces
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Performs job duties at a very high standard of safety and workmanship.
- Displays a positive attitude and work ethic.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Ability to rod conduit
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed. May be required to work various shifts as business needs dictate.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools, rodders, ventilation equipment, gas testers, water pumps
- Ability to work in a confined space, outdoors and in inclement weather conditions.
- Ability to apply logical principles and thinking to solve problems and make decisions.
- Willing to perform work to support the values and goals of the Company.
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
- Push, pull, reach, and carry objects such as tools, materials, and equipment weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Load and unload tools and equipment on the truck.
- Coordinate movement of eyes, hands, fingers, and feet.
- Vision including depth perception, close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- All work is performed at remote locations; driving and sitting are required.
- All work is outdoors, subject to inclement weather conditions.
- Working in confined spaces.
Why Work At CongruexNo matter what role you play, you are an important part of the One Congruex Family. We offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Program
- Free Wellness Resources & Marketplace Discounts
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Basic Life Insurance & Voluntary Options
- The pillars of Congruex culture are GRIT, safety, inclusion, and family.
The Fine Print:
We will determine salary based on skills and experience in relation to the function of the role, as well as equity to employees in similar roles. Some benefits have eligibility criteria. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.