Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Underground Foreman
- Job ID
- Monmouth, OR 97361
- Other Location
Location: Monmouth, OR
HHS Construction, LLC., a Congruex Company, is looking for an Underground Foreman to join our wireless/engineering/construction team. Learn more about our operating unit at www.Congruex.com/hhs-construction.
Who is CongruexCongruex designs and builds broadband and wireless communications infrastructure. The work we do enables everything in the modern world to operate, from healthcare and energy to transportation and social interactions.
We deliver turn-key network solutions under a single platform by aligning our engineering and in-market construction operating units. Our vision is to be the best end-to-end provider of network services in the U.S. and our core values of GRIT connect everything we do.
We are building tomorrow, together. Will you join us?
Your New Job
We are looking for a Rodding/underground foreman to join our growing team.
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Supervise the lay out, assembly, and installation of duct and vault systems in Southern California for both private and public customers (prevailing wage and standard wage).
- Manage daily activities of 1 to 2 crews.
- Utilize heavy equipment and trucking to excavate, install, and complete projects.
- Continually inspect work site for potential hazards or safety concerns.
- Responsible for safe work environments and comply with state, federal, OSHA and HHS safety policies
- Review and approve employee time sheets.
- Travel to and from job sites in California
- Take-Off of materials, aggregates, and project requirements.
- Coordinate with Equipment Manager and Purchasing Manager
- Schedule and coordinate subcontractors
- Communicates both orally and written, with local officials, company management/ staff, customers, and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Scheduling crews and jobs
- Sending out print to Customers
- Collecting Job packages for billing
- Preconstruction meetings with Cities and following standards
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a valid CA Driver’s License
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in underground dry utilities
- Adequate computer skills (Excel, Outlook, Pdf, etc.)
- Experience managing multiple crews and multiple jobs
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and project specifications with project superintendent to plan construction sequencing.
- Ability to operate backhoes, loaders, excavators, asphalt rollers, and other heavy equipment with both CAT and DEERE controls
- Experience digging underground utilities
- Locating and sonding duct structures
- Ability to read construction drawings and prints
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
- Must be able and willing to work outdoors and in inclement weather conditions
- Must be able to lift and carry materials of all shapes and sizes, weighing 50 to 100 pounds
- Must be able to maintain visual and audible contact with other crewman and all moving or stationary persons/vehicles/objects to ensure safe coordination of movement
- Must be able to operate or workaround heavy equipment and machinery
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl while performing work
- Must be able to ascend and descend ladders
- Must be able to sit for hours on equipment
- Must be able to work while wearing safety boots, safety glasses, hardhat, and any applicable safety gear.
Why Work At CongruexNo matter what role you play, you are an important part of the One Congruex Family. We offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Program
- Free Wellness Resources & Marketplace Discounts
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Basic Life Insurance & Voluntary Options
- The pillars of Congruex culture are GRIT, safety, inclusion, and family.
The Fine Print:
We will determine salary based on skills and experience in relation to the function of the role, as well as equity to employees in similar roles. Some benefits have eligibility criteria. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.