- Job Title
- Sales Director
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Albany, NY
- Other Location
Job Title: Sales Director
Location: Albany, NY (will work remotely from home office)
SUMMARY: Our client roi Office Interiors, an organization specializing in office space planning, design, & installation of office furniture, is hiring a Sales Director. The Sales Director is responsible for generating new business, building strong customer relationships, and identifying new opportunities in the market where our services can stand above our competitors. The Sales Director will have the expertise and ability to engage with customers to listen, learn, and identify a solution while being self-confident, knowledgeable, and professional.
CORE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively find and generate new business in your assigned market/region, particularly focused on large potential customers/business.
- Act as the initial key contact with new customers in your market and create strong relationships with decision-makers.
- Engage with customers to discover, diagnose, and solidify their needs and propose/deliver world class solutions.
- Manage the first sale/project with accounts from start to finish including formulation of sales strategy for the account and coordination of necessary resources.
- Identify opportunities in the market to engage our competitors’ customers where possible to share what we offer to gain their business.
- Develop strong relationships across roi Office Interiors internal teams to provide sales support for each account to achieve desired results.
- Assist design team with developing strategies based on conversations with the customers.
- Maintains Salesforce (CRM) information.
- Accurately complete monthly forecasts of expected sales volume, by account, by product line.
- Ensure client information is up-to-date and provide reports as requested.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree (preferred not required).
- 3 – 5 years sales experience, B2B sales required.
- Proficient in lead generations, new business development, account penetration, strategic selling, conceptual selling, issues-based selling, consultative selling, negotiation, and contracts.
- Demonstrated passion for the sales process with an understanding of selling foundations and proven ability to actively seek new opportunities, calculate risks and commit to action.
- Self-starter with the self-confidence and ability to always represent roi Office Interiors in a professional manner.
- Passionate about building strong relationships with customers/partners and top leadership.
- Ability to independently in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to travel and perform other job duties as needed.
- Positive attitude, and willingness to help in whatever capacity needed.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client, roi Office Interiors, is a local family-owned organization that started in 1995 with a vision. Their vision was to have a positive impact on all partners – customers, vendors, service providers, financial partners, neighbors, and community, and finally – the ROI Office Interiors team.
They have a few simple rules that help to keep their vision in sight:
- Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
- Do what you say you’re going to do (and don’t promise things you can’t do).
- If you make a mistake (everyone makes a mistake now and then) admit it, say you’re sorry, fix it and move on.
- Treat other people’s time with respect, be prepared, be efficient and be accurate.
- Be nice.
If this sounds like an organization where you would thrive, we want to hear from you!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $100,000, plus commission
M3 Placement and Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.