Services Sales Enablement Program Manager
- Job Title
- Services Sales Enablement Program Manager
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Minneapolis, MO
- Other Location
- Pleasanton, CA, Chicago, IL, Atlanta, GA & Frisco, TX. US, remote location is acceptable, prefer near a Workday office location.
Sales Enablement Project Manager
6+ Months W2 Contract
Any Workday Location (Hybrid)
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision, and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state)
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
- Create and manage project plans to ensure successful roll out of new Services Sales processes including communication and training for a global internal audience of Services Sellers.
- Partner with key stakeholders and other program managers involved in new programs including representatives from sales, marketing, product management, support, development, and services
- Work closely with Services management to ensure readiness of Services Sales community for roll out of new programs or processes
- Apply Sales operations knowledge and best practices to design, document, and evaluate business processes and metrics required to meet organization and program objectives.
- Develop project plans, timelines, procedures, tools/templates.
- Plan, schedule, and monitor project deliverables, goals and milestones.
- Represent Workday Services in cross-functional meetings.
- Proactively manage changing priorities as required.
- Use tools effectively and build as necessary - prefer experience in Salesforce reports/dashboards, Smartsheets, Google suite, or other comparable sales operations and productivity tools.
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of sales operations experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to lead structured meetings
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
- Ability to work independently, multi-task effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with general direction and guidance
- Experience leading and participating in cross-functional projects
- Capable of translating complex operational issues into simple terms to facilitate discussion and decision
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills to internal stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of building strong relationships across multiple teams and time zones
$38.71 - $48.38/ HR
Ready to make your mark? Apply now for the opportunity to shape the future at Workday as a Sales Enablement Project Manager!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Range
- $38.71 Hourly to $48.38 Hourly