- Job Title
- Sourcing/Procurement Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- Other Location
12+ Months W2 Contract
Salt Lake City, UT
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision, and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state)
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Perform spend and market analysis, conducting Requests for Proposals, negotiating contracts, and pricing, and fostering business and supplier relationships.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives that will allow GPO to scale with the company.
- Sourcing and Vendor Management experience within Marketing and/or Meetings & Events (or other applicable experience), and they should communicate well at all levels of the organization, moving seamlessly from tactical to strategic tasks.
- Additionally, this person must have a keen eye for detail, provide insights based on market conditions and trends, optimize value from/with suppliers, and improve and influence the decision-making process.
- 8+ years of direct experience in Procurement, Supply Chain, or Sourcing or Masters Degree & 6+ years of combined experience working in Procurement, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Business, and / or Finance
- Experience and interest in Marketing and/or Meeting & Events sourcing strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated sourcing experience leading RFx’s, conducting supplier management activities, and managing a Sourcing category with a focus on Marketing and/or Meetings & Events
- Proficient at standard Sourcing and Category Management concepts, practices, and procedures
- Proven critical thinking by translating, analyzing, and crafting solutions from advanced financial modeling and data analysis.
- Excellent understanding of contracts and contract management
- Advanced at developing and executing negotiation strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, results-oriented, punctual, persuasive, and an excellent teammate
$48 - $60/ HR
Ready to make your mark? Apply now for the opportunity to shape the future at Workday as a Sourcing Manager!
- Pay Range
- $48.00 Hourly to $60.00 Hourly