Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Wholesale Account Director
- Job Title
- Wholesale Account Director
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32811
- Other Location
- Central Florida
Job Title: Wholesale Account Director
Reports to: Vice President, Carrier Wholesale and Solution Architecture
Summit Broadband Inc. is a cutting edge, fiber-based broadband provider delivering best in class Residential, Commercial, Wholesale and Hospitality technology solutions. This growing, dynamic high-tech company headquartered in Central Florida, is seeking a Wholesale Account Director. The new Summit Broadband is in incredible growth mode fueled by team members dedicated to being the best.
The Wholesale Account Director is responsible for maintaining and growing the carrier customer base. The primary focus will be adding new monthly recurring revenue (MRR) while maintaining existing revenue. The Wholesale Account Director must be able to articulate the value proposition for Summit Broadband’s unique position in the Florida marketplace. Our corporate culture encourages individuals to succeed and grow.
- Consistently achieve a monthly sales quota
- Sell the full suite of services to new and existing carriers
- Prospect, network and cold call on a regular basis
- Generate new lead sources and develop new networking relationships
- Create and maintain an accurate sales funnel with qualified opportunities
- Generate and sell high margin solutions by targeting on-net and near-net solutions
- Qualify sales opportunities and align internal resources for proper sales support
- Ensure new opportunities and sold solutions stay on schedule with Service Delivery
- Establish and maintain a sell relationship with existing service providers and partners
- Manage and monitor market position, customer expectations and target markets and ensure all revenue goals and customer satisfaction objectives are met
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of the wholesale marketplace and maintain a strategic account development plan to identify all aspects of a customers business drivers and addressable broadband spend
- Manage all aspects of the financial performance of the carrier budget and take corrective action as needed to stay on plan
- Prepare profitable business cases and marketing plans to develop new opportunities through new products and services in new and existing markets
- Track revenue performance and circuit costs and make recommendations to improve both metrics
- Track new trends in the wholesale market for domestic and international services and the impact on service levels, pricing and the regulatory environment
- Support operational escalations
- Additional duties as reasonably assigned
- Minimum 10 years service provider sales with a minimum of 5 years in carrier sales
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Must be willing to travel and work nights and weekends to complete projects, attend meetings, tradeshows events and other business travel as required
- Working knowledge of computers and experience with word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software
- Write original material, edit, proofread and finalize written material
- Gather and report numerical data and produce statistical reports
- Work independently
- Think analytically and be a problem solver
- Collaborate with diverse personalities
- Work completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines
- Prioritize multiple work assignments
- Pay close attention to detail
- Read, analyze and interpret reports
- Create a productive team environment and sustain employee morale
- Work in a safe and effective manner
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug test
- Must have a clean MVR
- Must keep current auto insurance with 250,000/500,000 coverage at all times throughout employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.