- Job Title
- Program Analyst-Sr.
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92123
- Other Location
Individual assists NAVWAR 4.1 In-Service and Distance Support (DS) Lead by providing programmatic and administrative services primarily in the areas of Information Technology Service Management (ITSM), Navy Enterprise Service Desk (NESD) Help Desk, ITSM Foundation Data Management, and Capability Based In-Service Engineering Activity (CB-ISEA) management. These services will include reviewing and updating policy documentation, participating in meetings and telcons across the NAVWAR Enterprise for these support areas, and developing programmatic type material such as presentations, metrics, monthly and weekly reports, integrated schedules, and policy documentation in the areas of DS, Help Desk, and ITSM Data and CB-ISEA Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews and analyzes different types and levels of Help Desks, ITSM instances, Global DS Services, and Navy wide DS related policy and guidance documentation.
- Generates and/or updates NAVWAR policy/guidance documentation and/or instructions related to NAVWAR DS, and the use of NESD Help Desk.
- Participates in various levels of meetings, working groups, telcons, etc., associated with assigned support areas, e.g., Help Desk, DS, and CB-ISEA.
- Collects and conducts analysis of various data sources, and generates status/metric reports using Microsoft (MS) Office products, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Project to support tasking.
- Generates meeting announcements, agendas, minutes, and maintains action items for various projects and/or meetings.
- Provides technical and administrative input to various leadership reports, e.g., Tactical Stand Up (TSU), Weekly Activity Report (WAR), Monthly Update Report with NAVWAR 4.0, and other standard recurring reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree (two years of Navy experience may be substituted for each year of college)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Navy’s Distance Support and NAVY Enterprise Service Desk (NESD) Help Desk organization and processes.
- Basic understanding of NAVWAR fielded C4I systems (afloat/ashore).
- Basic understanding of NAVWAR CB-ISEA structure and operations.
- Experience working at and/or with NAVWAR, PEO C4I/DES/MLB, NIWC PAC, and NIWC LANT.
- Experience conducting basic programmatic functions of assignment and tracking of project milestones and technical events.
- Experience conducting research and analysis of data, and generating coherent recommendations and presentation material for Echelon II and III commands using MS Office products.
- Experience analyzing business processes and engineering process improvements to include applying ITIL methodologies
- Experience developing and maintaining individual and integrated project schedules.
- Individual must be a self-starter, able to work effectively on an individual basis and/or as part of a team; requires limited to no supervision.
- Individual must have excellent English communication skills both verbally and written, and experience with standard Navy terminology.
- Individual must have a sound working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications, e.g., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, etc.
- Must be able to successfully pass the required pre-employment drug screening.
- SECRET Security Clearance (required).
- Bachelor’s Degree in at technical area.
- At least 5 years of experience working at a Navy Echelon II/III command, ideally at NAVWAR, PEO C4I/DES/MLB, NAVSEA, and/or NIWC LANT, NIWC PAC.
- Good to extensive working knowledge and experience with DoN and NAVWAR’s policies, processes, and/or procedures related to Distance Support, Help Desks, and In-Service Engineering Agent (ISEA) activities.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Intermediate Certified
- Working knowledge of the Navy’s Planned Maintenance System (PMS).
- At least 5 years of experience with Navy C4I systems.
Integrits Corporation complies with provisions of the EEO and ADA laws. Integrits Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.