Program Management Specialist – Sr.
- Job Title
- Program Management Specialist – Sr.
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92123
- Other Location
Individual supports NAVWAR 4.2.3’s Installation Policy Office with engineering and technical services associated with the development and maintenance of installation policies and standards, review of C4I system and installation drawings, and development of associated training materials. These services include participating in meetings and telcons across the NAVWAR Enterprise, reviewing associated DoN and Commercial installation policies and standards documentation, and developing various types of programmatic documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides subject matter expert (SME) engineering and technical services to NAVWAR 4.2.3 in support of development and maintenance of installation policy and standards for NAVWAR’s family of C4I systems on both Afloat units and Shore sites.
- Reviews and applies DoD/DoN regulations and polices, plus commercial and military standards against C4I system designs and installation packages developed for Afloat units and/or Shore sites, e.g., Installation Requirements Drawings (IRD), Ship Installation Drawings (SID), and Installation Design Plans (IDP).
- Provides recommendations to the cognizant Program Office for any system design and/or installation issue to improve/update system quality characteristics (i.e., ease of use, ease of installation, maintainability, durability, elimination of obsolescence, simplicity of design, or configuration tracking/management).
- Participates in various levels of meetings, working groups, technical interchanges, telcons, etc., across the NAVWAR Enterprise (NAVWAR 4.2, PEOs, NIWCs, PMWs, FRD, FIOs, etc.) associated NAVWAR C4I system design, development, and installations.
- Reviews technical drawings in AutoCAD/Revit associated with NAVWAR’s C4I systems
- Generates technical material, e.g., “standards” type documentation to support installations, review checklists, installation documentation review comments, etc.
- Generates programmatic material, e.g., meeting announcements, agendas, minutes, action items, schedules, presentations, memorandums, etc. using Microsoft (MS) Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and/or Outlook e-mail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Field.
- Strong working knowledge and experience using AutoCAD
- Working knowledge / experience of Revit for drawings.
- Basic knowledge and experience with Navy C4I systems.
- Experience conducting technical reviews of complex drawings for electronic systems
- Experience working at and/or with NAVWAR, PEO C4I, NIWC PAC, and NIWC LANT.
- Experience with basic programmatic functions and support services
- Experience conducting research and analysis of data, and generating coherent recommendations and presentation material for Echelon II and III commands using MS Office applications.
- Experience in electrical and personal safety, cabling interfaces, power, grounding, bonding, shielding, TEMPEST, “red/black” separation, HAVC, air plenum, and corrosion prevention and control.
- Individual needs to be a self-starter, able to work effectively on an individual basis and/or as part of a team; requires limited to no supervision.
- Individual must have excellent English communication skills both verbally and written, and experience with standard Navy terminology.
- Individual must have a sound working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications, e.g., Outlook, Word, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, plus Adobe Acrobat and Captivate.
- Individual must have a working knowledge of technical drawing applications, e.g., Visio, AutoCAD, etc.
- Must be able to successfully pass the required drug screening.
- SECRET Security Clearance (required).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Master’s Degree in technical field.
- At least 3 years of working knowledge and experience with DoN and NAVWAR’s policies, processes, and/or procedures related to shore and/or afloat installation processes and activities.
- Working knowledge of NAVWAR’s SIPH Appendix Q1 (IDP and Shore Requirements)
- Working knowledge of Cameo Systems Modeler for anticipated future requirements
- At least 5 years of experience working at a Navy Echelon II/III command, ideally at NAVWAR, PEO C4I, and/or NAVSEA.
- At least 10 years of experience with Navy C4I systems.
Integrits Corporation complies with provisions of the EEO and ADA laws. Integrits Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition, genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Range
- $80,000.00 Annually to $125,000.00 Annually