Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Job Title
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Harleysville, PA 19438
- Other Location
Sales & Operations Planning Manager
Accupac is hiring for a full-time Sales & Operations Planning Manager to join our Harleysville PA location.
Sales & Operations Planning Manager Basic Job Functions:
The Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Manager is responsible for the execution and effectiveness of the S&OP process to enable decision-making in line with business goals. This role has responsibility for demand planning over the 2-year horizon, supply planning and scheduling to include capacity planning, and inventory management.
Sales & Operations Planning Manager Essential Functions:
- Lead the development and execution of the S&OP strategy across the organization.
- Responsible for leading S&OP meetings to create a demand-driven, profitable supply response across the extended supply chain while balancing customer service (OTIF, perfect order, inventory and cost).
- Connecting with commercial partners to create a demand plan that delivers an agreed upon workable volume forecast. Managing the supply process to deliver a cohesive response to the demand requirements.
- Responsible to lead the S&OP meetings, prepare all data, capacity charts and metrics for review, identify gaps and scenarios to be presented and escalated, guide final decision making on open items and tradeoffs, and prepare escalations for the Executive S&OP. Create S&OP minutes, communicate key conclusions to stakeholders and perform follow up on actions. Responsible for driving business decisions on tradeoffs and making the risks and opportunities transparent.
- Ensure KPIs and analytics are tracked across Operations and Supply Chain through a standard scorecard.
- Review process, technology, and metrics to ensure a best-in-class S&OP process with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Accountable to manage overall inventory within the target levels (dollars and days in inventory) while maintaining supply and customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- S&OP process expertise
- Capacity planning knowledge
- Demand and supply experience
- Inventory management with proven results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage confidential information.
- Walking/Standing on concrete floors for up to one (1) hour per day and walking long distances.
- Sitting for 80-90% of the workday.
- Climbing step stools and maintaining balance.
- Lift/Carry items up to 25 pounds.
- Pushing/Pulling items up to 50 pounds.
- Hear/Execute clear speech, in person and over the telephone.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or related field required.
- 5+ years cumulative experience in S&OP, Integrated Business Planning (IBP), Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to manage and manipulate large amounts of data and convert to clear business information.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, trouble shoot, problem solve and resolve complex issues.
We manufacture, fill, and package personal care and beauty care products for companies around the world. Specializing in product launches, superior quality assurance, and excellent customer service. We are passionate makers, blending proven expertise with forward-thinking innovation to help clients meet the changing needs of consumers across the globe. We pride ourselves on our 3 core values.
We Begin with the Customer in Mind. At Accupac, we are here for our customers. We begin each project with the customer in mind, and focus on their goals, their needs, and their products.
We Are Problem Solvers. Our knowledge is what drives our business. When a client has a problem, we solve it. We work together, ask questions, and do the right thing.
We Love What We Do. We are passionate makers because we love what we do. Everyone at Accupac is accountable for their part in our client’s products, and never settle for second best.
We believe our most valued resource is the people we work with. Most of our positions offer the following employee benefits:
- Competitive Salary Package
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vested Company Match Contribution
- Paid Holidays, Sick, and Personal Time
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance with Optional Supplemental Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Paid Disability
- Health Advocacy Programs
- Required Skills
Minimum Requirements of the Job:
• S&OP process expertise
• Capacity planning knowledge
• Demand and supply experience
• Inventory management with proven results
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to use independent judgment and to manage