Nexus Circular accelerates circularity so people and the environment thrive by leveraging technology that outperforms, operations that scale and people that deliver.
We have a viable solution today at full commercial scale. And we are on a trajectory to convert 20 billion pounds annually of hard-to-recycle plastics into circular materials by 2030 to support our global partners’ sustainability commitments.
Advanced recycling. Accelerated. Learn more at www.nexuscircular.com
Supply Chain Manager
- Job Title
- Supply Chain Manager
- Job ID
- Atlanta, GA 30336
- Other Location
Nexus Circular is the commercial leader in advanced recycling technology that converts landfill-bound plastics into circular feedstocks for the production of sustainable virgin plastics for packaging and other applications. Nexus Circular’s end-to-end solution is economically validated as demonstrated by consistent bulk sales of high quality, ISCC Plus circular feedstocks for virgin plastic production. Aligned with global partners who seek proven scalable solutions to meet ambitious plastic circularity goals, Nexus Circular is rapidly expanding its innovation footprint worldwide, moving decisively to address the complex challenges of plastics accumulation in the environment.
Nexus has built an outstanding culture. We are looking for people to contribute to a fast-paced, environmentally committed business that is focused on growth and sustainability. We are very collaborative, transparent, data driven, value diverse perspectives and are looking for constructive initiatives and new ideas. We are looking for self-starters and independent thinkers who work collaboratively in teams. Given the growth stage of Nexus, we are also looking for people who are comfortable moving between strategic thinking and executing those ideas to take Nexus to the next level.
We are seeking a to manage all aspects of supply chain processes at Nexus to include building strategy and organization as we continue to grow.
This role reports to Nexus Circular’s VP of Operations.
- Manage all aspects of supply chain processes at Nexus to include building strategy and organization as we continue to grow (S&OP, supplier quality, logistics, and customer service)
- Being a Supply Chain Manager leads coordination activities with procurement, production, inventory control, distribution, transportation, and other functions to optimize the supply chain.
- Raw materials inventory planning, budgeting, raw material purchasing, production scheduling, and continuous improvement.
- Coordinate and align supply chain objectives across operations, R&D, commercial, and feedstock sourcing departments.
- Deliver timely, cost-effective purchasing, inventory control, planning and feedstock supplier quality control of production materials.
- Resolves bottlenecks or problem areas in the supply chain.
- Coordinate S&OP activities and/or integrated business planning initiatives
- Lead workstream for S&OP for the upcoming ERP implementation
Other responsibilities include:
- At the appropriate time of the organization, design, hire and manage the buyers and schedulers of the operations team.
- Manage production planning and collaborate with operations and logistics to ensure that on-time delivery, cycle time and goals are met.
- Lead material management efforts to reduce shortages and set appropriate controls maintaining strategic raw materials inventory levels.
- Plan and execute intercompany transfers, if necessary
- Lead Supply Chain initiatives to support Commercial and R&D Projects for new Product introductions as well as supply chain strategy and operational improvement projects.
- Organize and optimize raw materials inventory levels for the sites.
- Work closely with operations and feedstock sourcing teams to influence decisions to meet technical capabilities and business objectives.
- Implement and lead weekly S&OP meetings with cross functional teams.
- Develop processes to improve forecast accuracy, increase collaboration with internal partners, and ensure that the translation of demand into the supply-planning process works seamlessly.
- Drive forecast process improvement and best practices with key business partners to measure and improve forecast accuracy metrics season-over-season/year-over-year.
- Develop strong relationships with operations partners and become trusted point of contact to have detailed discussions concerning changes and discrepancies in forecasted volumes across all customers and factories.
- Responsible for training and career development of Supply Chain associates
- Oversee the daily workflow and assignments.
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, or logistics or equivalent combination of education and experience plus
- 5+ years’ experience in inventory and warehousing operational processes in a multi-site manufacturing environment.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Must demonstrate a collaborative leadership style which promotes teamwork and excellence.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Knowledge and use of forecast & demand planning tools/software.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication, leadership, analytical, critical thinking, reasoning, problem-solving, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, complete deadlines on time and maintain strong accuracy.
- Ability to demonstrate strong proficiency in the use of MS Excel, and use Word, PowerPoint.
- Eligible to contribute to Company’s Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) upon hire with Company Contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage at 100% for employee only levels.
- Multiple comprehensive coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail items, travel, entertainment, and more through Insperity Works
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital confinement insurance.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
Nexus Circular Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Nexus Circular provides reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant with a disability unless such accommodation causes an undue hardship.
Statement to Third-Party Agencies: Nexus Circular only accepts resumes from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward any resumes, as Nexus Circular is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Jodie brings over 30 years of manufacturing leadership experience, having built and led 5 companies as CEO/President and 3 of those companies with an ESG focus.
Most recently, Jodie served as the CEO of GreenMantra Technologies, a privately-held early- stage advanced recycler of waste plastics to specialty waxes. Previously, she was President of Pinova, a PE-backed manufacturer of specialty chemicals from renewable resources.
Currently, she serves on the boards of NanoXplore (TSX) and Bartek Ingredients (PE backed) and is active with The National Association of Corporate Directors and The Women Corporate Directors.
Jodie earned degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Delaware and holds an MBA in Finance from West Chester University of Pennsylvania.