Nexus Circular accelerates circularity so people and the environment thrive by leveraging technology that outperforms, operations that scale and people that deliver.
We have a viable solution today at full commercial scale. And we are on a trajectory to convert 20 billion pounds annually of hard-to-recycle plastics into circular materials by 2030 to support our global partners’ sustainability commitments.
Advanced recycling. Accelerated. Learn more at www.nexuscircular.com
Maintenance & Reliability Manager
- Job Title
- Maintenance & Reliability Manager
- Job ID
- Atlanta, GA 30336
- Other Location
Nexus Circular is the commercial leader in advanced recycling technology that converts landfill-bound plastics into circular feedstocks for the production of sustainable virgin plastics for packaging and other applications. Nexus Circular’s end-to-end solution is economically validated as demonstrated by consistent bulk sales of high quality, ISCC Plus circular feedstocks for virgin plastic production. Aligned with global partners who seek proven scalable solutions to meet ambitious plastic circularity goals, Nexus Circular is rapidly expanding its innovation footprint worldwide, moving decisively to address the complex challenges of plastics accumulation in the environment.
Nexus has built an outstanding culture. We are looking for people to contribute to a fast-paced, environmentally committed business that is focused on growth and sustainability. We are very collaborative, transparent, data driven, value diverse perspectives and are looking for constructive initiatives and new ideas. We are looking for self-starters and independent thinkers who work collaboratively in teams. Given the growth stage of Nexus, we are also looking for people who are comfortable moving between strategic thinking and executing those ideas to take Nexus to the next level.
The Atlanta plant is the first of many plants for Nexus and is where we currently operate the company’s initial commercial production facility. The Atlanta plant is doubling its capacity over the next 12 months with its next generation technology as well as extensive growth in the Company overall with the building of new sites.
We are seeking a to deliver safe and reliable equipment performance which meets or exceeds regulatory requirements.
This role reports to Nexus Circular’s VP of Operations.
- Deliver safe and reliable equipment performance which meets or exceeds regulatory requirements.
- Increase asset availability to operate at the designed quality and production standards.
- Responsible for leading the total maintenance and reliability effort at the Site with direct supervisory responsibility for maintenance employees.
- Accountable for administering all site maintenance shop(s) policies and practices related to employees.
- Successful demonstration of CMMS implementation
- PSM experience, specifically leading a MI plan development and execution.
- Continually review and recommend changes to upgrade or revise facilities, equipment, or processes to maximize return on investment.
- Cooperate and coordinate with other department leaders to ensure efficient and effective maintenance efforts. Maintain open communications channels.
- Collaborate with operations, maintenance, engineering, and suppliers to ensure the reliability of equipment on all existing and new assets.
- Conduct routine safety and R&M activities including inspections, audits, visibility tours, and interact with employees and contractors.
- Champion the use of Predictive Maintenance (PDM) techniques and other R&M tools to maximize equipment life and performance.
- Manage the Failure Analysis (RCA) process for maintenance issues.
- Lead annual action planning processes for R&M.
- Initiative-taking member of site leadership team to develop plans and obtain support to achieve best in class performance using Reliability and Maintainability Process.
- Develop direct reports through performance management, coaching, and stretch assignments.
- Willingness to be on-call as needed to include being on site for specific operations/situations.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Engineering degree or business/science degree with requisite experience
- 10 years in a maintenance-related field is required. Previous reliability or maintenance management experience of a large manufacturing site is preferred.
- 5 years of supervisory and budgetary experience is required.
- Preventative maintenance development, execution, and improvement
- Short and long-term plan development and execution
- Microsoft Office, ERP, and CMMS software
- Broad knowledge of reliability and maintainability processes, technology, and systems
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Conflict management/negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize in a complex environment.
- Results driven aptitude.
- Flexibility in organizing resources to achieve maximum result.
- Basic knowledge of financial concepts
- Eligible to contribute to Company’s Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) upon hire with Company Match
- Professional Development and Mentor Programs plus Ongoing Training Resources
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage at 100% for employee only levels.
- Multiple comprehensive coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail items, travel, entertainment, and more through Insperity Works
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital confinement insurance.
Nexus Circular Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Nexus Circular provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant with a disability unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to Third-Party Agencies: Nexus Circular only accepts resumes from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward any resumes, as Nexus Circular is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Jodie brings over 30 years of manufacturing leadership experience, having built and led 5 companies as CEO/President and 3 of those companies with an ESG focus.
Most recently, Jodie served as the CEO of GreenMantra Technologies, a privately-held early- stage advanced recycler of waste plastics to specialty waxes. Previously, she was President of Pinova, a PE-backed manufacturer of specialty chemicals from renewable resources.
Currently, she serves on the boards of NanoXplore (TSX) and Bartek Ingredients (PE backed) and is active with The National Association of Corporate Directors and The Women Corporate Directors.
Jodie earned degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Delaware and holds an MBA in Finance from West Chester University of Pennsylvania.