Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume. Once your resume has been submitted you can log in to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skill set.
- Job Title
- Functional Tester
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
Full remote but would like to be local in case they are needed to report to office for particular task.
To perform integration, regression and functional testing on systems to ensure compliance with system requirements and Navy Federal business practices and policies. Assists in the analysis of functional and technical requirements and the creation and editing of test cases for new or modified systems.
* Extensive proficiency with functional testing, to include test case creation and execution. Experience with software applications ALM, Azure DevOps, SOAPUi, and SQL required.
* Experience working within Waterfall and Agile methodologies
* Experience with the Bug life cycle and defect management
* High quality interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* API Testing Experience
* Experience with automated or user testing tools and techniques
* ISTQB Certified Foundation Level Tester (CFTL) certification
* SAFe Certification
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.