Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume. Once your resume has been submitted you can log in to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skill set.
- Job Title
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
About the job:
To compile, research, analyze and document data, requirements, workflow/ processes, functionality and or controls for respective ISD group. To develop and evaluate information, and prepare recommendations based on analysis for use in decision making. Applies extensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and relates fields. Work on the most complex, high impact projects. Serve as technical specialist or advisor to the respective group.
• Partner with key technology and business stakeholders to define, refine, and prioritize the product backlog including themes, epics, capabilities, features, and stories throughout the product life cycle.
• Elicit, research, analyze, and document functional, non-functional, and data requirements utilizing a variety of requirement analysis techniques including, but not limited to stakeholder interviews, requirements workshops, business process modeling, diagramming, use case analysis, data analysis, journey mapping, and prototyping.
• Facilitate requirements discussions, present requirements and supporting material, and continuously incorporate feedback into the product backlog.
• Participate in vendor evaluation and selection including, but not limited to authoring RFP requirements, test & learns / proof of concepts, and vendor scoring.
• Collaborate with vendors on the design, development, and delivery of new products and platforms.
• Identify risks/issues and collaborate with the project/product team to mitigate.
• Provide timely and concise communication of information to all appropriate internal and external stakeholders through a variety of communication channels.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.