Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Technical Support Lead
- Job Title
- Technical Support Lead
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32811
- Other Location
Summit Broadband Inc. is a cutting edge, fiber-based broadband provider delivering best in class residential, commercial, and hospitality technology solutions. This growing, dynamic high-tech company headquartered in sunny Central Florida, is seeking a Technical Support Lead to join our Customer Care team and grow with us. The new Summit Broadband is poised for an incredible future fueled by team members dedicated to being the best.
Job Title: Technical Support Lead
Reports to: Supervisor, Contact Center
This position is responsible for overseeing the daily customer support activity of the Contact Center. Key responsibilities include ensuring all customer requests are responded to in accordance with department performance standards, resolving customer escalations on demand and answering representative inquires via chat and email.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist department leadership with identifying and executing process improvements to gain efficiency.
- Serve as first point of contact for customer service escalations. Follow contact through resolution.
- Monitor and coordinate daily functional support activity including completion of service orders, responding to customer e-mail, and resolution of service issues.
- Responsible for execution and delivery of team projects
- Responsible for efficiency of functional processes used in conducting business in Customer Operations
- Responsible for coaching team performance to assist in meeting department standards.
- Complete a wide variety of special projects as assigned by department leadership.
- Take and complete calls from the IVR, chats and messaging at the direction of department leadership.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned.
- Availability to work overtime as needed including before shift, after shift and on weekends.
- Flexibility in performing tasks as directed by real time volume and circumstances.
- Minimum 2 years of previous call center work experience in a technical call center. Cable, Internet, Video, Cell phone troubleshooting experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of billing and OSS systems as well as related best practices time management and organizational skills
- Ability to write technical instructions, edit, proof-read, and finalize written material.
- Ability to write and report numerical data and produce statistical reports.
- Ability to think analytically and be a problem solver.
- Able to communicate effectively, both in writing and in speaking, in a courteous and professional manner
- Works completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines.
- Prioritizes multiple work assignments.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret reports.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Actively supports a team environment and sustains employee morale.
- Able to communicate interdepartmentally in a positive and professional manner.
- Effectively present ideas and concepts to audience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows operating system and proficiency in Word and Excel applications
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug testing.
- High School Diploma required.
- Flexibility to work mandatory overtime to meet business needs.
- Must be able to work as late as 12am and work weekends as needed.
Summit Broadband is a life-line service provider, and this position is classified as essential. Coverage, above and beyond normal working hours; before, during and after inclement weather events, including hurricanes, may be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program.