Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Supervisor, Contact Center
- Job Title
- Supervisor, Contact Center
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32811
- Other Location
Summit Broadband Inc. is a cutting edge, fiber-based broadband provider delivering best in class residential, commercial, and hospitality technology solutions. This growing, dynamic high-tech company headquartered in sunny Central Florida, is seeking a Sr. Director, Service Delivery to join our Customer Experience (CX) team and grow with us. The new Summit Broadband is poised for an incredible future fueled by team members dedicated to being the best.
Job Title: Supervisor, Contact Center
Reports to: Manager, Contact Center
Status: Full time/Exempt
Supervised the overall delivery of outstanding customer service for contact center team. The Supervisor will lead and support Contact Center representatives and ensure department metrics and goals are met and all escalations are managed in a timely manner.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, coach, and develop representatives, as appropriate to achieve duties and responsibilities.
- Serve as first point of contact for customer service escalations and/or customer complaints. Follow contact through resolution.
- Provides support to internal and external customers.
- Collaborate daily with peers to ensure consistent application of policies/procedures.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance is required. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) if necessary. Ability to adapt schedule with little notice is necessary.
- During times of high call volume, answer calls in any queue necessary to achieve SLA’s.
- Collaborated with Training Manager and Quality Assurance Analyst to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Provide managers with written review of staff performance on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Identify training needs based on individual agent performance to goals and feedback from weekly meetings.
- Participate in hiring of new team members by reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates on a regular basis.
- Approve timesheets for payroll and report all discrepancies to Payroll Department weekly.
- Hold representatives accountable to established metrics and drive continuous improvement via One-on-One coaching, Remote Observation, Huddles and Team meetings.
- Perform, document, and track a specified number of observations per representative per week.
- Track and document attendance and adherence daily for all team members.
- Document and deliver Corrective Action according to company standards.
- Lead projects assigned by Manager.
- Facilitate meetings comprised of multi-level participants.
- Provide training to new or established representatives on assorted topics related to troubleshooting and/or customer service.
- Participate and sometimes lead interdepartmental meetings that will benefit our customers.
- Maintain an elevated level of knowledge of customer care and technical support practices to assist customers and customer service teams.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- 3-5 years of previous contact center experience in telecommunications or related field required.
- 2 years supervisory experience in an inbound multi-media contact center environment required.
- 1 year supervisor experience in a Sales/Retention contact center environment.
- Technical knowledge of the telephone, internet, and cable industry and how it operates is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating system and proficiency in Word and Excel applications required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug testing.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Summit Broadband is a life-line service provider, and this position is classified as essential. Coverage, beyond normal working hours; before, during and after inclement weather events, including hurricanes, may be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program.