Nexus Circular accelerates circularity so people and the environment thrive by leveraging technology that outperforms, operations that scale and people that deliver.
We have a viable solution today at full commercial scale. And we are on a trajectory to convert 20 billion pounds annually of hard-to-recycle plastics into circular materials by 2030 to support our global partners’ sustainability commitments.
Advanced recycling. Accelerated. Learn more at www.nexuscircular.com
Talent Acquisition Specialist/ Recruiter
- Job Title
- Talent Acquisition Specialist/ Recruiter
- Job ID
- Atlanta, GA 30336
- Other Location
Nexus Circular is the commercial leader in advanced recycling technology that converts landfill-bound plastics into circular feedstocks for the production of sustainable virgin plastics for packaging and other applications. Nexus Circular’s end-to-end solution is economically validated as demonstrated by consistent bulk sales of high quality, ISCC Plus circular feedstocks for virgin plastic production. Aligned with global partners who seek proven scalable solutions to meet ambitious plastic circularity goals, Nexus Circular is rapidly expanding its innovation footprint worldwide, moving decisively to address the complex challenges of plastics accumulation in the environment.
Nexus has built an outstanding culture. We are looking for people to contribute to a fast-paced, environmentally committed business that is focused on growth and sustainability. We are very collaborative, transparent, data driven, value diverse perspectives and are looking for constructive initiatives and new ideas. We are looking for self-starters and independent thinkers who work collaboratively in teams. Given the growth stage of Nexus, we are also looking for people who are comfortable moving between strategic thinking and executing those ideas to take Nexus to the next level.
Nexus Circular is seeking a highly skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) to join our team to identify top talent for our open positions. The ideal candidate will have extensive recruitment experience within various disciplines, along with a deep knowledge of the full recruiting life cycle. We are seeking someone who is passionate about our values, discovering untapped talent, and driving company growth. The TAS will work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs and to meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
This role reports to Nexus Circular’s Director of Human Resources.
- Responsible for the full recruiting lifecycle, leading recruiting efforts across all business units.
- Establish and maintain relationships with managers to build awareness of departments, hiring needs, and job specifications.
- Write and post job descriptions on relevant platforms.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative strategies to identify quality candidates.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules, which may include arranging travel, lodging, and transportation.
- Provide a top-notch candidate experience by engaging with candidates and providing prompt feedback.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending offers and negotiating employment terms.
- Manage the onboarding and new hire process.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Five or more years of experience of recruiting experience in various disciplines to include engineering, construction, IT, manufacturing, accounting, etc.
- Proven success in conducting interviews using various methods (phone, video, email, in-person)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Eligible to contribute to Company’s Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) upon hire with Company Contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage at 100% for employee only levels.
- Multiple comprehensive coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail items, travel, entertainment, and more through Insperity Works
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital confinement insurance.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
Nexus Circular Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Nexus Circular provides reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant with a disability unless such accommodation causes undue hardship.
Statement to Third-Party Agencies: Nexus Circular only accepts resumes from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward any resumes, as Nexus Circular is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Jodie brings over 30 years of manufacturing leadership experience, having built and led 5 companies as CEO/President and 3 of those companies with an ESG focus.
Most recently, Jodie served as the CEO of GreenMantra Technologies, a privately-held early- stage advanced recycler of waste plastics to specialty waxes. Previously, she was President of Pinova, a PE-backed manufacturer of specialty chemicals from renewable resources.
Currently, she serves on the boards of NanoXplore (TSX) and Bartek Ingredients (PE backed) and is active with The National Association of Corporate Directors and The Women Corporate Directors.
Jodie earned degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Delaware and holds an MBA in Finance from West Chester University of Pennsylvania.