Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume. Once your resume has been submitted you can log in to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skill set.
- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
* 7 -10 Years IT Project Management experience with a focus on supporting software upgrades is required.
* Prior experience working in the Financial Industry with Debit Card processing is desired.
* An active PMP Certification is required
* The position is full time remote, but it is desired to be local to either Vienna, Virginia, Winchester Virginia or Pensacola Florida
* Certified Scrum Master (CSM) – Nice to Have
*Certified SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM) – Nice to Have
* Proven experience as a PM/Scrum Master utilizing a S/W development life cycle.
* Strong focus on delivery and actively turns lessons learned into better and faster ways to deliver. (Courageous servant leadership)
* SharePoint, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Service Now
1.Day to Day
*Liaise with Business, Scrum teams and Technical Stakeholders
* Strong communicator to various levels of management
* PM/Scrum Master on dedicated team
*Manage project activities through all life cycles (utilizing Service Now, SharePoint, proprietary software, etc.) to ensure the best quality product is delivered
*Report on project activities
*Provide input to Annual Financial Plan (budget)
*Experience with configuration management
*Experience and knowledge of IT security policies is desired
*Experience managing software development and deployment into test and production environments is required
* Experience with Service Now is strongly desired
2. Project Leadership
* Manages the full life-cycle of the project following SDLC
* Applies project management expertise and best practices/tools to define and execute:
* Scope Management
* Schedule Management
* Issue/Risk Management
* Procurement Management
* Communications Management
* Change Management
* Quality Management
* Vendor Management
* Contract Management
* Uses tools to manage ongoing team efforts, updating release schedules, staffing profiles, roadmaps, applications docs, and monthly reports.
*Ensures on-time and on-budget delivery of projects through organizing, developing and routinely forecasting project plans and project budget to ensure
* Change Leadership – Manages the transition to ensure adoption of change, builds strong partnerships and communication plans with all project stakeholders and project team members
* Adheres to the PM processes and actively prepares for / participates in all structured project reviews
3. Leading Projects
* Lead as a PM/Scrum Master on a dedicated team supporting IT software and hardware upgrades and rollouts.
* Leads and engages multiple small to medium projects simultaneously focused on a portfolio of applications, all components of a larger business solution.
·*Ensures alignment of all project roles and responsibilities and they are articulated to each team member, modified as required, and accomplished throughout the project
*Takes initiative to improve processes, team organization, and reporting
* Monitors and measures staff/resource assignment results against project / task goals and accountabilities
4 Vendor Relationships
* Develop and maintain effective rapport with vendors, experience reviewing invoices and overseeing work/deliverables
* Proactively provides consistent, concise, relevant, reliable and timely information to all appropriate internal and external audiences/stakeholders through a variety of media
* Ensures accuracy of information to enable effective business decisions
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.