Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume. Once your resume has been submitted you can log in to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skill set.
- Job Title
- Technical Analyst-Hybrid
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
The role involves collaboration with business analysts, solution architects, developers, and testers to assess needs and define the technical system requirements for solutions. The team’s portfolio ranges from Member and MSR facing capabilities to supporting infrastructure and services.
• Collaborates with product ownership to translate business need into the technical system requirements of the product
• Leverages available documentation and exercises test versions of applications and APIs to understand existing functionality to inform replatforming and enhancement opportunities
• Investigates enterprise and vendor APIs to determine whether necessary data is available to support intended system capabilities
• Maps data between interfacing systems
• Assists lead analysts in developing and prioritizing features and epics to ensure work focuses on requirements with maximum value and are aligned with product delivery strategy
• Participates in project planning, sprint and release planning, daily stand-up meetings (scrums), demos/reviews, retrospectives, backlog refinement meetings, and other Scrum-related meetings.
• Performs application and services tests.
• Responsible for creating system requirement documentation for applications and services, including interface specifications.
• Provides demos to internal project team, as well as to business stakeholders.
• Works closely with Business, Quality Assurance team and developers on projects and to address production issues.
• Demonstrates ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines that require managing multiple priorities concurrently
• Utilizes system documentation, database information, application logs and scenario testing to determine root cause of system issues.
Have in-depth understanding or working knowledge of the following:
• Services-Oriented Architecture / Microservices
• Multi-tier applications (presentation tier/services-processing tier/data management tier)
• Enterprise and vendor API integration
• Managing system behavior through configurable variables
• Error handling
• XML and JSON data structures
• Ability to write SQL queries
• Problem solving skill – Works well under pressure and challenges, team-player, good listener, analytical, creative, approachable, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to partner with various levels of leadership within the organization
• Conducting complex technical analysis across multiple products
• Work in Agile methodology
• Writing requirements for a system
• Writing mobile and/or web application requirements is a plus
• Writing mobile service and/or web service requirements is a plus
Top 3 must have skills:
1. Experience analyzing multi-tier applications
2. Proficiency in mapping data between systems
3. Extensive involvement in investigating capabilities of/requirements for, enterprise and vendor APIs
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.