Established in 1979, Fairway Lawns consists of 15+ lawn care, pest control and irrigation brands in over 55 locations spanning throughout the Central & Eastern United States. We value independence and diversity, and you’ll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm, commitment to service excellence, and sense of pride. We are always looking for highly motivated individuals who want to refine their skills as well as grow their careers to join our team. If you love the outdoors and want to join an organization you can be proud of, we’d like to talk to you! Our brands include Luv A Lawn, Plant It Earth, NexGreen, Real Green, Next Level Turf, Your Green Team, Kapp's Green Lawn, On The Green, Real Turf Solutions, Pure Green, GroGreen, Command Pest Control, The Green Queen, Rainscapes Irrigation, and Andy's Sprinkler.
Landscaping Crew Member - Irrigation Installer
- Job Title
- Landscaping Crew Member - Irrigation Installer
- Job ID
- Louisville, TN
- Other Location
If you enjoy being outdoors and working independently, join our team at Fairway and unleash your potential! At Fairway, we're not just about perfectly manicured landscapes; we strive to cultivate a workforce that flourishes.
Rainscapes, a partner of Fairway, is seeking to add an extraordinary Installation Crew Member to our team to install residential and commercial irrigation and drainage systems.
This position pays $17.85 to $18.75 per hour.
Experience is a plus but not required; if you are motivated, hardworking, and willing to learn we will teach you the skills you need to excel in this role. If you have prior experience in Landscaping, Maintenance, Construction, General Laborer, or if you enjoy working outdoors, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do:
- Install residential and commercial irrigation and drainage systems.
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement in customers’ irrigation system needs.
- Identify solutions for common and complex irrigation system issues and play an active role in the implementation of those solutions.
- Provide unmatched customer service by communicating with the customers in a professional manner about their systems.
- Maintain company vehicle including cleanliness, submitting requests for routine maintenance to the fleet department.
- Drive assigned route using a company vehicle.
- Use a tablet to complete work orders, create estimates, and call customers daily.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- 2 weeks of paid time off per year
- 8 paid holidays per year
- 401K with matching up to 5% -
- Company vehicle and tools
- Collaborative team environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Industry training - both in-house & through outside vendors
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills and critical thinking on a mechanical level.
- Must possess a desire for continual learning and continuous improvement, personally and professionally.
- Ability to bend and stoop while maintaining in-ground system.
- Ability to move supplies weighing up to 25lbs and occasionally lift up to 95lbs.
- Willingness to work in all types of weather.
- Available for over-time during peak seasons (Spring and Fall).
We are a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.