Executive Assistant 3
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant 3
- Job ID
- San Jose, CA
- Other Location
Executive Assistant 3
3+ Month W2 Contract
Remote (Supporting EST teams)
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Maintain executive calendar, manage staff meetings and commitments.
- Organize department communications and key events.
- Assist in key projects as appropriate from mergers and acquisitions, venture investments, strategy, and partnerships and provide selective support to direct staff and others in the organization as needed.
- Key attributes include the desire to build relationships, a strong willingness to help and support, and ability to be decisive and thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Key responsibilities include diverse administrative tasks and coordinating special projects as outlined below.
- Manage calendar and travel to help drive maximum effectiveness, all while coordinating complex travel arrangements and successfully handling last minute changes Assist with scheduling group meetings.
- Coordinate special projects and large meetings with internal and external individuals.
- Organize quarterly all hands meetings and semi-annual team building events.
- Compile and publish weekly senior staff minutes and group updates.
- Maintain up to date organizational charts, contact lists and email alias lists.
- Assist staff with travel coordination when required.
- Plan and schedule group off-sites.
- Arrange job candidate interviews and ensure smooth transitions for all new hires by obtaining office space, computer systems and accounts and managing all related work requests.
- Process forms including expense reports, change of status, employment requisitions, contractor time cards and IS and Facilities work requests.
- Perform general office Administrative duties such as ordering supplies and equipment.
- Assist with audio, visual and video and web conferencing when needed.
- Manage all open purchase orders.
- Work with vendors and project managers to ensure billing occurs in timely manner and that project scope changes are considered and accounted for.
- Comply with Adobe policies and procedures and utilize Adobe Contracts Management system for all departmental purchases.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Positive can-do attitude, no ego - willing to follow through and do what it takes to get the job done
- Team player Ability to communicate in a clear and concise way
- Ability to remain flexible, embrace change and manage uncertainty, all while thriving in fast-paced environment
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under critical deadlines and manage workload with little direction
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and timely follow-through
- Desire to constantly look for opportunities to create systems, checklists, and approaches to make things run more smoothly
- Ownership of the outcome – even when there is a lack of full control, ability to see it through until it is completed
- Manage time effectively and proven ability to prioritize when there are conflicting priorities to ensure key projects meet deadlines
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
$40.00 - 45.00/hour
Ready to make your mark? Take the leap and apply now – your application is in good hands.