- Job Title
- CRM Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Atlanta, GA 30337
- Other Location
The Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for overseeing the end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns for UP Faith & Family to increase subscriber engagement and lifetime value. This new role will report to the Vice President, Direct to Consumer Growth and Relationship Management Acquisition and Retention, and be a key contributor in defining product strategy, increasing subscriber engagement and loyalty, and identifying strategies and opportunities to promote across brands and increase the lifetime value of customers.
WHO WE ARE:
UP Entertainment, home to UPtv, UP Faith & Family and AspireTV, is the destination for positive and authentic storytelling that is relevant to each network’s audience. UPtv, the trusted network for uplifting entertainment, offers exclusive premiere movies, uplifting theatricals, and beloved series. UP Faith & Family, America’s favorite streaming service for families, gives instant access to the best in family and faith-friendly entertainment anytime, anywhere, and AspireTV is the leading network for Black and urban lifestyle programming.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns in Hubspot to increase subscriber engagement & lifetime value.
- Manage email production: creation, planning, scheduling, executing, testing and optimization of campaigns including audience segmentation, A/B testing, quality assurance & deployment.
- Work with VP and Brand Managers to define communication strategy to increase subscriber engagement, loyalty and to drive new & returning subscribers to the service.
- Work with data teams & software to segment audiences
- Look for opportunities to cross promote across brands and increase the lifetime value of customers.
- Create and manage customer workflows.
- Analyze and report on manual and automated campaigns.
- Work closely with other marketing channels and creative team to manage campaigns.
- Create first draft copy of communications in collaboration with brand managers.
- Become the subject matter expert on Hubspot and our CRM execution.
- Strategize, design, and implement high-impact email and SMS marketing campaigns that align with the company's marketing goals.
- Analyze campaign performance metrics, deriving actionable insights.
- Stay plugged in to the dynamic world of email marketing; be the go-to expert on emerging trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or other relevant fields
- 2+ Years Digital Marketing Experience
- Previous experience with Hubspot or other ESP knowledge preferred.
- Comfortable writing engaging copy according to each brand’s tone and guidelines.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel
- Bonus: Working knowledge of HTML programming and HTML editors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must be results-oriented, with advanced problem-solving skills; proactive with an ability to trouble shoot in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
- Must have excellent time management skills and be adept at multi-tasking in a service/client- oriented atmosphere.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented with ability to manage, prioritize and balance multiple projects.
- Must have ability to work with and maintain confidential information and demonstrate sound judgment and discretion in internal/external communications and interactions.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team.
The Company has a policy that requires employees who enter our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our policy is subject to and complies with applicable law.
This is a hybrid job role, with a combination of telecommuting workdays and in-office workdays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal-employment principles and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity laws and regulations. The terms and conditions of the application process and employment relationship are to be non-discriminatory—without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, military status, sexual orientation or any other protected category or class that may be applicable to you in the jurisdiction where you are employed. Moreover, in accordance with federal and applicable state and local law, we provide reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees’ sincerely held religious beliefs, practices, or observances conflict with work requirements and for applicants and employees with known disabilities provided that such individuals are qualified to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without accommodation, and provided that any accommodations would not impose an undue hardship on the company or introduce a direct threat to the health and safety of the worksite employee with a disability or others. Any applicant or employee who requires a reasonable accommodation during the application process or to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a company manager, a company officer or Insperity to request such an accommodation.