The Regional Director of Client Services (RD) reports to the Chief Growth Officer and is responsible for directing MCP’s regional sales initiatives. The RD’s purpose is to lead, manage, and support our Regional Growth Teams, including the coaching of the business development staff, enterprise client managers (ECMs), sales support resources, and sales administrative functions related to the Regional Growth Team. The RD oversees business development plans and contract acquisition activities. The RD is responsible for planning, executing, and ensuring the overall success of MCP’s Regional Growth Team and coordinating with the marketing programs.
This role requires a growth-oriented professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
- Ability to travel 70% of the time
- Maintain responsibility for sales operations, with a primary focus on the Regional Growth Team sales goal and high-quality proposals
- Manage budgets, sales-related expenditures, marketing, conferences, and general sales support of the Regional Growth Team
- Develop and execute sales strategies to meet our Regional Growth Team growth goals
- Provide detailed Regional Growth Team territory plans for each Client Services Director
- Develop/maintain qualified leads through personal contact, conferences, and market analysis
- Nurture communications with clients to ensure satisfaction including issue identification and resolution
- Coordinate project handoffs to either the Consulting team and/or the Lifecycle Management team(s)
BASIC REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- At least 10 years of experience, with 3 years in leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Public Safety or related disciplines preferred
- Proficient on Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM program, and SalesForce CRM
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Exemplary communication, both oral and written. Experience with developing presentations and technical reports is expected
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Background working with Public Safety Operations, Land Mobile Radio (LMR), Broadband and Wireless Communications for Public Safety, Next Generation 911 (NG-911), and IP-based technologies.
- Knowledge of Deltek Vantage Point and/or other automated sales management tools is preferred.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local agency policies and regulatory activities related to 911.
- Directly supervises employees within the Regional Growth
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
Mission Critical Partners, LLC
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) is a leading provider of data, consulting, engineering, network, and security solutions transforming segmented mission-critical networks and operations into interwoven ecosystems to improve response and justice outcomes in the communities and ever-expanding markets we serve. Through our breadth and depth of experience and an extensive network of resources, we can offer unique and successful solutions that help our clients improve technology and operations across various industries ranging from public safety and justice to utilities, healthcare, and more. Additional information and career opportunities are available at MissionCriticalPartners.com/careers/
Mission Critical Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States citizens, Green Card holders, and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.