Sr. Mechanical Engineer - PE (HVAC, Plumbing, Piping)
- Job Title
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer - PE (HVAC, Plumbing, Piping)
- Job ID
- Pittsburg, PA 15212
- Other Location
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Full Time Opportunity
Benefits you'll love:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on the world through sustainable design.
Become a key player as a Senior Mechanical Engineer:
Are you a passionate Mechanical Engineer with a knack for sustainable and innovative building designs? Do you dream of working on cutting-edge projects that make a positive impact on the environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our company is dedicated to creating a sustainable and green future through our LEED Certified building designs and other impactful projects. They're a dynamic team of professionals who believe in pushing the boundaries of engineering and design to create a more sustainable and environmentally friendly world.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer will autonomously manage numerous simultaneous projects, encompassing both design and construction aspects. Their role includes the creation of contract documents and specifications for intricate building systems, involving advanced calculations, systems analysis, ensuring the quality of completed projects, and coordinating field and construction activities.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Independently handle comprehensive tasks related to the design and implementation of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems across a range of project scales.
- Demonstrate proficiency in various HVAC systems and serve as a valuable technical resource within the office.
- Participate in the preparation of specifications and ensure their alignment with other disciplines.
- Collaborate with code officials and fellow design professionals when interpreting or seeking exceptions to building codes, showcasing in-depth knowledge of relevant codes.
- Possess a deep understanding of the construction process, which includes reviewing shop drawings and providing guidance during the construction phase.
- Engage in system analysis and make comparisons based on economic and functional considerations.
- Generate due diligence and feasibility studies to support client requirements for systems of varying complexity.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering with an emphasis in mechanical studies
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in Pennsylvania is a must.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in mechanical engineering, with a focus on sustainable and LEED Certified building designs.
- Proficiency in CAD and other relevant design software.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC systems, renewable energy, and green building standards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for sustainable design.
$95,000 - $139,000/annually
Ready to make your mark? Take the leap and apply here <https://j.brt.mv/jb.do?reqGK=27714723&refresh=true> – your application is in good hands.
- Pay Range
- $95,000.00 Annually to $139,999.99 Annually