Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume. Once your resume has been submitted you can log in to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skill set.
Azure DevOps Engineer
- Job Title
- Azure DevOps Engineer
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22180
- Other Location
Hybrid position w/ 4 days a week working at home/remote and 1 day in the office in Vienna VA.
The Digital DevOps Engineer will join the Digital Engineering organization focused on delivering rapid, incremental capabilities to the Cloud that improve the member/user experience and drive value.
The Digital DevOps Engineer will become a member of the Digital DevOps & Release team that provides horizontal support to Digital Engineering/Experience Development teams and ensures Digital applications are ready for seamless production transition and successful operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure or similar Cloud native offerings
- Hands on automation skills and significant experience in creating CI/CD pipelines leveraging cloud native architectures on Microsoft Azure Cloud and Infrastructure as Code for enterprise applications.
- Experience supporting Hybrid Cloud architectures.
- Experience with Agile Delivery, SAFe, and DevOps frameworks
- Experience with Microservices deployment and release management
- Experience with Azure DevOps tools for plan, build, test, release and monitor
- Experience with Gitflow branching model.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, or other container technologies.
- Experience with scripting using PowerShell and Bourne shell
- Hands on experience with implementing standards and best practices for the CI/CD framework
- Knowledge of security scanning and monitoring tools like Checkmarx, BlackDuck, SonaQube, Contrast, Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics and Diagnostic
- Extensive experience with scripting and debugging on Linux and Windows environments
- Understanding of Test Automation tools and scripts to facilitate Test Driven Development
- Understanding of integrated package management with support for Maven, npm, NuGet, or ANT
- Experience with automated Change Management using modernized solutions like ServiceNow
- Expert analytical/quantitative, problem-solving, and deductive reasoning skills, with demonstrated experience performing advanced troubleshooting and root cause analysis of complex technical issues
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment to manage concurrent priorities and meet deadlines
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and ability to present findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
- Experience working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors with demonstrated ability to build effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact
- Desired - Prior experience working with Microsoft Dynamics, Tanzu Application Service (TAS)/Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) and Backbase platforms
- Desired – Prior experience working with API Integration platform using IBM DataPower, Azure API Management and Mulesoft Anypoint Platform
- Desired - Good understanding of core java and spring framework (Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Contract)
- Desired - Good understanding of Test-Driven Development
- Desired - Microsoft® Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert or Azure DevOps Engineer Expert or Azure Developer Associate
- Desired – Experience with the banking/financial services industry
The DevOps Engineer will drive towards automation and strategies that align with industry best practices; will collaborate with product owners/developers/cloud engineers to ensure Digital’s CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) processes are running smoothly and that development teams can deploy their code to the target environments as efficiently as possible; will assist with operations and supporting the Digital applications/services in production.
- Manage, build, configure, administer, operate and maintain all components that comprise the Azure DevOps environment
- Work with Experience Teams to integrate their products into the DevOps environment
- Design, build, and implement pipelines and configurations
- Develop and maintain scripts to automate tool/service deployment to the Azure cloud environment through Azure DevOps Pipeline and Release.
- Enforce quality controls and gates to the build, test, and deploy process while establishing Definition of Ready and Definition of Done to ensure quality of delivery
- Ensure monitoring and alerting is implemented for products/services in accordance with current guidelines
- Participate in discussions/efforts with Information Security to augment the CI/CD framework with DevSecOps practices and standardized security tools and controls
- Participate in discussions with engineering teams on current processes and capabilities and how they can be improved
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of Digital Engineering
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.