Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume. Once your resume has been submitted you can log in to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skill set.
UA Tester with BA Skills/West Coast-Remote 100%
- Job Title
- UA Tester with BA Skills/West Coast-Remote 100%
- Job ID
- Other Location
We are looking for a BA with strong UAT skills as well as experience with consumer lending origination systems. Basic Skills
- Defect Reporting - clear and concise reporting of issues and bugs.
- Test Planning - ability to document the testing approach, scenarios, and expected outcomes.
- Reporting and Metrics - ability to summarize and report test activities and outcomes, often useful for stakeholder communications.
- Basic Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) - when and how UAT fits in.
- Test Case Design - ability to create detailed, effective test cases based on user requirements and specifications.
- Understanding of Test Management Tools -familiarity with tools like JIRA, TestRail, or similar for test case management and defect tracking.
- PDF form tagging and testing
- Attention to Detail - ability to spot even the smallest inconsistencies or errors.
- Communication Skills - effective verbal and written communication is crucial for reporting issues, explaining scenarios, and understanding requirements.
- Analytical Thinking - ability to analyze complex scenarios or problems and produce clear, logical solutions is vital.
- Business Acumen - understanding the business logic and flow of consumer lending origination to ensure the system meets the required needs.
- User Experience (UX) - grasp of UX principles can help in assessing the usability of the application.
- SQL Knowledge - basic SQL skills would be useful for database testing and data validation.
- Scripting and Automation - basic scripting skills can sometimes be useful for automating repetitive tests.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.