Finance System Administrator (EBS)
- Job Title
- Finance System Administrator (EBS)
- Job ID
- Seattle, WA 98119
- Other Location
Finance System Administrator
Full Time Role
Become a key player as aFinance System Administrator:
The primary focus of System Administrator is delivering end-user support to Oracle ERP, OBIEE, MarkView and other financial systems and applications. Functions as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) of existing financial process, participate in system enhancement design, implementations new projects and trouble shoot system issues. Assist Manager in performing system audits, governance, timely ticket resolutions and adequate documentation.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Communicate with and lead training for small to medium sized groups of end-users.
- Perform scheduled system updates.
- Participate in project team reviews necessary to develop project plans, business requirements, design, and development of deliverables.
- Maintain system hierarchies and properties.
- Collaborate with others in support of applications, projects and goals.
- Collaborate with IT support when necessary.
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge of business processes.
- Engage in system projects.
- Gather end-user requirements for reporting and other enhancements
- Build and maintain reports
- Document system design and processes
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
Ready to make your mark? Take the leap and apply directly here: <https://j.brt.mv/jb.do?reqGK=27715813&refresh=true> – your application is in good hands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Information Technology, or related field
- 2-5 years of experience ERP Financials
- Strong understanding of ERP Finance modules and functionalities (AP, AR, FA, GL & PO)
- Hands-on experience in configuring and customizing ERP systems to meet business requirements
- Ability to grasp and analyze business processes within the Organization and align them with the system capabilities
- Proficiency in diagnosing and resolving technical and functional problems related to ERP
- Strong Analytical, Quantitative Presentation Skills
- Excellent communication skills to interact with business users, IT teams and stakeholders effectively
- Skilled in technical documentation of systems and experience in development of detailed test and validation plans
- Experience in Oracle EBS R12 is preferred
- Experience in SQL, OBIEE, Oracle APEX and Power BI is a plus