Nexus Circular accelerates circularity so people and the environment thrive by leveraging technology that outperforms, operations that scale and people that deliver.
We have a viable solution today at full commercial scale. And we are on a trajectory to convert 20 billion pounds annually of hard-to-recycle plastics into circular materials by 2030 to support our global partners’ sustainability commitments.
Advanced recycling. Accelerated. Learn more at www.nexuscircular.com
- Job Title
- Electrical Inspector
- Job ID
- McDonough, GA 30253
- Other Location
Nexus Circular is the commercial leader in advanced recycling technology that converts landfill-bound plastics into circular feedstocks for the production of sustainable virgin plastics for packaging and other applications. Nexus Circular’s end-to-end solution is economically validated as demonstrated by consistent bulk sales of high quality, ISCC Plus circular feedstocks for virgin plastic production. Aligned with global partners who seek proven scalable solutions to meet ambitious plastic circularity goals, Nexus Circular is rapidly expanding its innovation footprint worldwide, moving decisively to address the complex challenges of plastics accumulation in the environment.
Nexus has built an outstanding culture. We are looking for people to contribute to a fast-paced, environmentally committed business that is focused on growth and sustainability. We are very collaborative, transparent, data driven, value diverse perspectives and are looking for constructive initiatives and new ideas. We are looking for self-starters and independent thinkers who work collaboratively in teams. Given the growth stage of Nexus, we are also looking for people who are comfortable moving between strategic thinking and executing those ideas to take Nexus to the next level.
The Electrical Inspector is responsible for leading and overseeing large electrical projects on the construction site. The primary role is to support Electrical Foreman in planning, laying out, installing, and wiring electrical components are completed, as per project drawings, specifications and in accordance with applicable electrical codes. This position will oversee the work and job performance on sites and will ensure ongoing attention to work-site safety, standards, and legislation are met.
This role reports to Nexus Circular’s Electrical Foreman.
- Plan and layout wiring diagrams, conduit systems, cable tray, and electrical panel locations
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, and electrical code specifications to determine layout of electrical equipment installations.
- Familiar with electrical panel wiring including VFD’s, motor starters, heater circuits.
- Familiar with I/O panel wiring including communication networks (Ethernet, Modbus, ProfiNet, etc.), instrumentation, sensors, and transmitters.
- Install, examine, replace, or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
- Test electrical equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair, electrical and low voltage control systems and other related devices.
- Arrange and coordinate safety meetings.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to crew members.
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and also through reporting violations of policies, procedures, and guidelines to immediate supervisor.
- Organize and maintain material lists.
- Responsible for maintaining company tools.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
- Detect needed repairs on buildings, grounds, and equipment following established inspection procedures.
- Journeyman electrician
- 2+ years of experience in electrical installation and wiring
- Experience in troubleshooting electrical equipment and systems.
- Experience planning and carrying out electrical construction tasks in a team environment.
- Experience with installation of equipment in electrically classified areas.
- Working knowledge of electrical codes and regulations
- Eligible to contribute to Company’s Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) upon hire with Company Contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage at 100% for employee only levels.
- Multiple comprehensive coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail items, travel, entertainment, and more through Insperity Works
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital confinement insurance.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
Nexus Circular Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Nexus Circular provides reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant with a disability unless such accommodation causes undue hardship.
Statement to Third-Party Agencies: Nexus Circular only accepts resumes from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward any resumes, as Nexus Circular is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Jodie brings over 30 years of manufacturing leadership experience, having built and led 5 companies as CEO/President and 3 of those companies with an ESG focus.
Most recently, Jodie served as the CEO of GreenMantra Technologies, a privately-held early- stage advanced recycler of waste plastics to specialty waxes. Previously, she was President of Pinova, a PE-backed manufacturer of specialty chemicals from renewable resources.
Currently, she serves on the boards of NanoXplore (TSX) and Bartek Ingredients (PE backed) and is active with The National Association of Corporate Directors and The Women Corporate Directors.
Jodie earned degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Delaware and holds an MBA in Finance from West Chester University of Pennsylvania.