Data Analyst 4
- Job Title
- Data Analyst 4
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- San Jose, CA
- Other Location
Data Analyst 4
12+ Month W2 Contract
San Jose, CA
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
Adobe's Document Cloud Strategy & Insights team is looking for a Senior Insights & Analytics Manager who is passionate about using big data to deliver phenomenal customer experiences and to inform business decisions. You'll be responsible for driving tactical insights for product usage and customer retention. Additionally, you should have experience working in cross functional environments, leading change, and communicating effectively to executive and non-technical audiences.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Develop compelling stories that convey the relevant synthesized insights to various internal partner audiences
- Partner with various cross-functional teams (Engagement & Retention, Data Science, Finance, Engineering, Product, and Marketing) to drive growth in Document Cloud's Family of Products
- Leverage statistical and data science models to analyze and better understand the end-to-end customer journey, from acquisition and conversion to engagement and retention
- Design and develop insightful analytics deliverables, projections, and target settings, via a variety of statistical tools and techniques including requirements gathering, data profiling, data analysis, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, use case definition, data visualization, and data storytelling
- Gather, synthesize, and interpret disparate quantitative data within the context of business objectives, identify trends, and explore data through segments and cohorts
- Develop insightful analytics deliverables, projections, and target settings via a variety of statistical tools and technique including requirements capturing, data profiling, data analysis, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, use case definition, data visualization, and data storytelling.
- Utilize dashboarding tools such as Power BI and Tableau for descriptive and diagnostic analyses
- Test and optimize the customer experience
- Telecommuting up to 50% Permitted
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- BA/BS in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or other quantitative fields. Master's Degree preferred.
- 5+ Years of industry experience in data/business analysis or a related field
- A strong proficiency in querying and manipulating large data sets for analytical purposes using SQL-like languages (Hive/Hadoop experience preferred)
- Familiarity with big data platforms such as Hadoop
- Experience with programming language such as Python, R
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau/Power BI
- Statistical Modelling in Microsoft Excel or Power Pivot
- Understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining concepts, and a record of solving problems with these methods.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), relationship skills, and a strong team player
$62.00 - $66.90/hour
Ready to make your mark? Take the leap and apply directly here: <https://j.brt.mv/jb.do?reqGK=27716157&refresh=true> – your application is in good hands.