Business Analyst (Retail Sales)
- Job Title
- Business Analyst (Retail Sales)
- Job ID
- Torrance, CA 90505
- Other Location
Chemical Guys is searching for an experienced and detail-oriented Business Analyst (Retail Sales) to join our team in Torrance, CA! As the Business Analyst (Retail Sales) you will play a crucial role in driving our business forward by providing in-depth analysis, creating detailed retail reports, forecasting sales, and analyzing customer behavior and transaction data for our Detail Garage retail stores. You will also serve as a thought partner while compiling and analyzing large data sets, identifying trends, and providing actionable insights to the leadership team to help drive business growth.
As a Sales and Business Analyst you will:
- Collect, organize, and analyze large data sets related to sales, inventory, customer transactions, and trends to help guide the retail strategy for our stores.
- Create detailed retail reports, dashboards, and data visualizations to track key performance indicators and provide insights to the leadership team.
- Identify trends, patterns, and anomalies in data, drawing actionable conclusions to make informed business decisions.
- Develop and maintain sales forecasting models based on historical data and key growth assumptions along with other relevant factors.
- Analyze customer behavior patterns, segment customers based on purchase history, purchase frequency, and other factors.
- Perform transaction analysis to evaluate the performance of various sales and promotional campaigns to determine their impact on sales and customer behavior.
- Work closely with other departments, including IT, Finance, Accounting, and Product Development to identify opportunities for additional growth or cost savings.
In order to be successful in the role you must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Information Technology, Data Science, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a business or sales analyst. Retail experience preferred.
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools such as Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Power BI, or similar software applications. Knowledge of SQL or other database query languages is a plus.
- Experience with sales forecasting and market research, and ability to read, review, and interpret financial statements and other reports to affect positive change.
- Familiarity with retail operations, inventory management, and customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to convey complex data insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team, to easily engage others in positive dialogue, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in-office onsite at least 4 days per week.
Chemical Guys (CG) is more than a brand. It's a lifestyle with a worldwide following driven by adventure, a passion for shine, and a love for the road ahead. We welcome Any and All who share this passion for becoming part of the CG Family.
When we started over two decades ago, we decided to clean the slate and begin fresh with the simple idea of making the best quality auto-detailing chemicals manufactured in California to the highest standards. Over the years, we have grown into so much more: a huge library of detailing knowledge, a benchmark in the industry, and a group of friends with one common passion.
Today, Chemical Guys has become a true omnichannel leader in the automotive appearance industry with a massive social media following and product distribution worldwide. But this is still just the beginning. We want to win in the long run, drive innovation, and refine the industry while having fun along the way. So, grab a wash mitt and some soap, put a smile on your face, and don’t look back… it’s going to be an unforgettable ride! If you’re ready to work with a growing organization, please apply today!
- Pay Range
- $75,000.00 Annually to $90,000.00 Annually
Option 2: Create a New Profile