Development Engineer 3
- Job Title
- Development Engineer 3
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- San Jose, CA
- Other Location
- Remote (US)
Development Engineer 3
5+ Month W2 Contract ONLY (DO NOT APPLY IF YOU REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP, H1B, OR C2C)
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is looking for a Fullstack Software Development Engineer to build Marketer Playground as the self-serve experience for Adobe Experience Platform where Marketers can strategize, ideate, and iterate on initiatives.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Deliver best-in-class, responsive and scalable solutions ready for mass audiences.
- Drive and implement a variety of innovative, critical initiatives using the latest tools and technologies.
- Lead front-end engineering initiatives, assisting UI Architects, and ensuring technical quality.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and monitor features to enhance security, performance, and User Experience.
- Drive efforts to improve technical quality and solutions through code reviews, architecture reviews, test suite strategy, leading by example, etc.\
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Passion for building Applications; well thought through end-to-end solutions are second nature to you
- 8+ years of professional experience building highly-performant and sophisticated web applications using modern development technologies
- Experience with microservice based architectures
- Experience with object-oriented and scripting languages such as Java, Python, Typescript, etc.
- API development using REST
- Good written and verbal communication skills and English proficiency
- Solid foundation in software engineering process & standard methodologies
- Experience with GraphQL/Apollo
- Orchestration frameworks such as Apache Airflow or Cadence
- Knowledge of load optimization, cloud deployment strategies and CI/CD pipelines
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
$72.00 - $77.46/hour
Ready to make your mark? Take the leap and apply directly here: <https://j.brt.mv/jb.do?reqGK=27716612&refresh=true> – your application is in good hands.