Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume. Once your resume has been submitted you can log in to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skill set.
Mid-level Conversational Banking AI Training – Data Scientist/Analyst-Remote
- Job Title
- Mid-level Conversational Banking AI Training – Data Scientist/Analyst-Remote
- Job ID
- Other Location
This position is REMOTE
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist/Analyst with experience in Conversational Banking AI training.
Job responsibilities to include:
• Experience building and maintaining NLP models
• Microsoft Azure Language Studio experience
• NLP text analytics
• Prompt engineering experience
• Ability to look at customer data and being able to take text, clean it up & build on it .
• Ability to process large data sets and provide actionable results
• Experience with: NLP Data science, Azure Bots; AI Chatbot Tuning and Training
• Conduct and facilitate User Acceptance Testing by validating the definition of Done
• Analyzes and synthesizes internal and external insights and marketplace trends; focus on creating value for members
• Produce data-driven analysis to substantiate hypotheses
• Familiar with Agile methodologies/principles
• Advanced analytical and research skills along with experience working with data in a highly analytic environment
• Working knowledge of analytics, user experience design and business impact
• Assist management with integrating usability studies, user research, and market analysis to into product requirements
• Serve as an agent of change, looking for new ways to solve membership problems and collaborate as a team
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CC Pace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.